Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just A General "Does This Look Blown To You??" Question

Originally posted by drussell View Post
    As long as it is a direct-drive, oil-less type compressor (most small compressors are this type) and the hose has not been used on an traditional oil-lubricated compressor or with a line oiler you should be fine.

Around here the air duster cans are WAY too expensive. A couple cans of that and you might as well buy yourself a small compressor.
    Thats exactly what I did £5 for a 500ml can, I brought a small ball compressor for £10 been using it for 2 years never looked back.
    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Hm, Poundland sell 200ml for £1 where I live. I use it pretty much as freeze spray only though.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Yea, the air compressor I use is a small portable unit.. Cans of air run about $6 here at our local Walmart.. With some of the dust buildup I have seen, 2 cans to clean it is not outside the realm of possibility..

Tom66, you can use canned air as a freeze spray?? I thought about that but thought it might do some damage.. Plus the fumes of it get in my mouth and tastes horrible...

"WARNING: TICKETS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN INTERNALLY"
        "See kids! Because of me, they have a warning!!"
        -Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Michale32086 View Post
          Tom66, you can use canned air as a freeze spray??
          Yeah, a typical can of air duster held upside-down will do liquid withdrawl and act as decent freeze spray in a pinch.

Not quite as good as "real" freeze spray but most of the time it works just fine for most purposes.

Comment

Good ta know...

Thanx

Comment

Working...
            X