Help Identify Mystery Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Identify Mystery Board

This is an ACER board made by MSI, micro-ATX, socket 775. There is no "southbridge",
    the Northbridge is labelled NF-7050-6210-A2. There is a Firewire controller VIA VT6308P. I see KZJ 6.3v 1800uf and 16v 1000uf, KZG 16v 470uf and Panasonic FJZ 6.3v 1000uf.

I assume this takes DDR memory. It has Onboard video and a firewire port.

Any idea what CPU this takes or any other specs. Searched the web but found nothing definitive.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bigbeark; 11-04-2010, 07:43 PM.

Re: Help Identify Mystery Board

I'd venture a guess that "NF" stands for Nvidia NForce.

Comment

That's an Intel socket 775. Memory is likely DDR2.

It's either a nFoce 610i or nForce 630i.

610i can do up to 1066 MHz FSB intel CPUs.
      630i can do up to 1333 MHz FSB intel CPUs.
      Last edited by yyonline; 11-04-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

its out of an acer...
        just google the number on every single of those white stickers to see what come up. it looks a little like a biostar. just saying

Comment

MSI boards usually have a model number along the edge of the board near the PS/2 connector block

I can see it in your picture, but not clear enough to read

If you regard the PS/2 connector block in your picture as being the north-west corner, what I mean is about an inch to the right, along the top east-west edge of the board, just to the right of the mounting hole

Try Googling that model number, maybe without the suffix after the hyphen
          better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Comment

Yeah mostly the oem boards are really made by asus msi or biostar, but unfortunately these boards dont show up on the manufactrers website.

Comment

It's an Nvidia board with the GeForce 7050 built-in graphics core. Will be DDR2 RAM. Other boards with this graphics core seem to be the 610i.

Comment

Working...
              X