X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

i am an electric engineer, who likes to repair old, broken stuff instead of throwing them in to the bin...

Comment

Hello,

Looking froward to fixing my Samsung b650 LCD tv which has colour issues.

Comment

Hello, all
        Mike R
        NEPA
        lots of good info here
        thanks

Comment

Greetings my brainwashed brethren! I keep finding your forums and decided to join. I'd rather do some research than reinvent the wheel.

Been fixing everything mechanical and electrical since birth. Nothing like fixing a tough dog after everyone else has failed.

I've worked as an auto mechanic, written auto repair manuals, worked on the Space Shuttle airframe and Main Engine. Went to college for electronics, although I've yet to use Thevenin's Equivalent. I'm not a designer, repairs, maintenance and mods are my thing. I wish they still supplied schematics with your electronics purchase. Miss those days. Hate SMDs . . .

Anyway, working as a systems engineer in a post-production house doing a little bit of everything. There's always something to fix.

Comment

Hello my name is scott im in search of fixes for my tv. Thank you

Comment

My name is scott and im in search of fixes for my tvs

Comment

Hello my name is scott

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm posting here mostly to get access so I can post in another more specific forum for my problem. My dad's LG 60PC1d plasma tv went out on him, and I've been helping him try to get it fixed remotely. He lives in south Texas, I live in the midwest. I was there over Christmas and we've replaced the power board and the Y-SUS. We've gone from not being able to turn on at all, to turning on but only having sound, to now having sound but a blurry/scrambled picture.

Anyway, I plan to post in the Troubleshooting TV's forum, but I needed a post first

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for Berger improbe PC mouse.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi people, I'm Ismael, But you can call me Sinc.
                      Ended up here looking for an electronic forum, loved the name, and the content looks pretty neat, so I guess I'm here to stay. If welcome ^^

About me, I studied carpentry, but it was a waste of time(workwise, not many jobs in the field here), so instead i have been spending time learning to fix stuff that breaks appart, mostly electronic. When I was small I played with lego, now I play with electronics
                      Hope to have fun learning in a community with you guys.

cheers

Comment

Hello, my name is Damir, I am from Serbia, 33 years old, and i have been repairing electronics whole my life, I have a private firm, where I repair laptops, TV's, sound systems, and anything else i get my hands on.. I hope i will learn something here and also get information, s well as help if I can.

Comment

Hi Guys,

name is Patrick from South Africa, I stumbled on the forum when looking to fix my Lenovo t520 with a backlit issue, i hope to enjoy my stay and learn how to fix more things

Comment

Hi all , my name is andrea from italy , electronic technician with a hobby for repair
                            various item ( tv, audio ecc. ) .
                            very interesting forum with a lot of information about diagram and how to fix problems
                            bye

Comment

Hi all,
                              I'm from spain , thanks to that forum I repaired my VPCSB, sony laptop
                              Thanks

Comment

Hi there,

I'm new, from Germany
                                radio amateur DK9ER
                                and interested in repair of any malfunctioning electronic device

Comment

Hi, there I am new from Netherlands.

Computer is my Hobby and soldering my work.

I am interested to repair bad caps.

Comment

Hi all,
                                    I'm from ROMANIA... computer is my hobby..very interesting forum...
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hello! I'm Kasia, from Glasgow, UK. Joined the forum as I'm looking for some advice from clever folk I'm a medic myself but like to do some DIY and fixing things myself.

Comment

hello everyone. i just wanted to say that this site seems pretty cool.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X