This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, just posting here so I can create a thread. Cheers.

Comment

hi all. glad to be here and hoping to learn a bunch about diagnosing electriacal issues.

Jason

Comment

Hello,

I am having an issue with a Z77 motherboard and would like some advice. I posted on the motherboards.org forum and they suggested making a post here.

Regards
        Jac

Comment

Hello All,

I've found my to this forum after getting a free tv from a family member that was "broken" and had been diagnosed as a faulty motherboard, by a technician, who couldn't find a replacement part.

I asked for the tv thinking I might be able to do some simple soldering work to get it back up and running. I have no electrical circuit experience beyond 11th grade science class, but I've done hundreds of repairs to simple wiring problems with solder and electrical tape

After cracking the tv, the first thing I noticed was a brown discoloration on the power board, and started googling for insight, whereupon I found this site. In the days since, i've become fascinated with the potential for self-repairing all sorts of electronic device problems that pop up in our modern, electronics driven world.

Can't wait to learn more.

Cheers,
          Alan

Comment

Hi. My name is Gail. I am a 40 yo gamer, wife, and mother of a 9 year old daughter who, like me, is in love with video games and sports. I have always been enthralled with how things work and how to fix the bugs that cause things to go on the fritz. It's my desire to learn more about programming and coding, because who doesn't love programming or coding?

Comment

Hi everybody. I work on various things. From working on Computers to being a mechanic, carpenter, electrician. Pretty much a jack of all trades. I was raised on a farm and expected to do most everything. I like working and fixing things. I build and fix computers on the side, and enjoy the HI-TECH living. (Yes 4K is a must). I work at a motel as a desk clerk. I'm getting close to retiring and I have slowed down a lot. I used to work two jobs but gave up one job.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello guys this is my first post. I am from Athens GRC. I am an electronic technician and I found your page very interesting. Thank you for accepting me.
                  Regards.

Comment

hi every one! my self Faisal and am working as a laptops, desktop repairing at my on shop

Comment

Hey Guys, new to the forum, need to post for help soon. Thanks!

Comment

Hello, My name is Anthony. I'm currently working on an issue with a 32" Samsung TV Model Code: ln32a300j1dxza. Someone here might have a similar problem, but I was unable to see pictures without registering. I currently work at a local Wal-Mart in the Electronics department, and have an unfinished degree in Computer Electronics. I currently was asked to fix a T.V., which I had not done before, and figured this was a good chance to learn. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Comment

Hi everyone, new here trying to repair my work´s bricked laptop lenovo y580, Hope I can hlp someone aswell, thnks.

Comment

Hi,
                            My name is Sam and I'm sad to say that I still repair tvs for a living.I joined the forum so I could have another resource in this shaky,non standard,throw away business due to so little support from the off shore manufacturers of this cheap product.Look forward to sharing tales of conquest and more often than not....Tales of woe!!
                            Cheers

Comment

Hello! I'd just like to introduce myself! I am new here to this website, but I thought it'd be the best place to find help for fixing a TV I have. I am on my 2nd year taking an electrical program at school.
                              I have plenty of soldering experience
                              I'll be posting on other forums looking for help with my samsung TV!

Comment

Hi im naynay!

Comment

Hi. I'm new. I'm hoping to find a fix for my 60PZ550 Plasma HDTV.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Paul, and I'm obsessed with cryptocurrencies, specifically Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm building up a bunch of GPU rigs to mine Ethereum right now, and a lot of my searches showed quality posts coming from Badcaps. So I thought I'd join, try to learn what I can, and also help whenever I can.

If anyone else wants to chat about GPU mining of coins, let me know!

Paul

Comment

Newbie here. Hello all.

Comment

New member here. Hello all.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Not that I imagine anyone reads this but I am new here, not really very knolagable unlike a lot here but understand a fair bit. Would love to devote more time to this as a hobby but just don't get the time tbh. Anyway currently my project is resurrecting a Sony KDL-42W706B with a 3 flash error. I couldn't find a schematic to know what outputs I should be seeing on the Power Board so I have ordered a second hand one which amazingly was only 99p plus postage on a Buy it now!.

Looking forward to spending some hours here.

Thanks

James

Comment

Working...
                                          X