X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings from Boulder!

My background is electrical engineering: designing power supplies and power conversion circuits for way too many years. I am impressed with the high level of technical knowledge on the forums. Hopefully I can contribute.

Cheers

Comment

Hi guys
      Have been around computers since my first zx81 blew up and i had a go at fixing it
      that was in 1981 (12 YEARS OF AGE) still blowing thing up to date.

Happy to be on board
      Thanks

Comment

Hello my name is Thornton and I feel the warm welcome thank all of you! I came upon your site after Googling problem about computer over heating and shutting down one led to another and I am Glad to be here will research your forum for my Issues THANKS AGAIN

Comment

Hi, came here looking for info on fixing my tv. This looks like the place to find out. Not an expert or anything on electronics but hoping to learn a few things. Thanks

Comment

hello everyone, I'm a electrical engineering student looking to fix my broken panasonic plasma. found some great info here already.

cheers

Comment

Hey guys, nice to be here this site looks very well organized!

Comment

After fixing my 245bw samsung because of this site, I am ADDICTED to electronics now.

I am heavily involved with arduino right now to learn more and more.

Comment

Hello all - I am an electronics novice looking for some advise about how to fix an old TV.

Comment

Hi,
                    I am from Germany and want to learn a thing about TV repair. Hope you guys can teach me some tricks to do it. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hey guys,
                      I found this site while trying to figure out what's wrong with my Panasonic viera. It has been very useful so far in my repairs however I'm in need of more opinions on what to do next. I'm confident I'll find the answers that I'm looking for here as this community seems great! Thanks!

Comment

Mi nombre es andrés. Estoy probando a ver si puedo tener una presencia activa en el foro.
                        Antes hice un registro pero al parecer no se activó.

Comment

Hey there- found this site likely for the same reason many others do...having TV issues that I can't diagnose! I'm hoping the other reason people find this site is to HELP those with issues ;-)

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                            Thanks for having this amazing forum. I've been member for one day and already found a lot of resources not found anywhere else thanks again.

Comment

Hello. First time post.

Comment

Hello,
                                I've been putting computers together from scratch since 1997 and remember overclocking a 120Mhz chip to 133 as a "big deal". I usually take a stab at fixing things most people would throw out. Shooting about 50% career-wise... just like Shaq!

Comment

Braxo
                                  Good with 12v systems, audio and can build a PC, software no problem. Hacked a 360 one time, downloading huge DL video games got me booted from my IP
                                  Wish I had the time to improve my coding skills, right now i seems to be battling a batch of 5-8 year old LCD tvs and could use some help.
                                  Any knowledge to get me through this learniing process is greatly appreciated guys.
                                  Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                                    I am from eastern germany and interested in electronic

Comment

Hi my name is Zere and i am from Ethiopia.

Comment

hi, my name is lance - old navy type dude... working on all types of elecctronics... been gleaning this site for months now ... ITS GREAT

Comment

I seem to be having the same problem, I want to introduce myself but cant find where to do it...Thank you Moderator, please re-direct

Comment

Working...
                                          X