This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

my name is hola i found this web i think all the peoble in here are rockstars thanks to all for the future help

Comment

Hi, im ShadowKarma. Hopefully I am able to find a solution to my suddenly dead laptop here.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey my names kam! I mostly do car wiring. but I do a lot of pc repairs and personal projects. On top of that I weld and do other things such as body repair, painting

My car stereo system runs off a windows computer with touch screen Lenovo tab 2. 600 amp and 2 8inch subs. Custom dash kit, inside lighting and gauges (oil, volts, amperage, temperature)

I've j tag older xboxs

Replaced my xbox one hard drive.

Common TV repairs (capacitors, inverter boards, etc)

All the stuff I do is on a budget for I don't have much money, I've never been one to buy the best and craziest thing out there, if it works and does the job I'm happy

Comment

Hi,

my name is Timo and I'm from Germany. I found that forum after searching for trouble shooting my notebook. I think that will be my second post. Maybe so has a solution to my problem and wants to share with me.

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Thanks for the intro im new here and do alot of electronic testing and hope to gain more knowledge here and maybe help a few people out.

Comment

Hi All:

Old guy, but new to electronics. Hope to eventually be able to add something relevant to your site.

- Mike

Comment

One of the last old school techs that go to component level. 50 years doing it. Own the oldest consumer electronic service company in the San Francisco/San Jose Bay area.

Comment

Hello co-tech worldwide..

my name is Reycelle Cabañero from Philippines

I currently have my own business that offer Mobile phone and computer repair services.

I have joined here to know more knowledge in repairing such gadgets.

Comment

Hello all, My name is Jack... and I got my first shock as a kid by sticking nails into wall sockets. My next trick was to make my slot car go faster by wiring the trigger straight to the same 120V outlet... poof! By 10 I was changing tuners in TV's (for my dad) and got my first 2nd anode shock at about 12. A little later I wanted to make an inverter using a car battery, a torroid from a car amp and an scr to pulse the signal at 20K or so. I found out it worked when it shocked the hell out of me lol. I think my worst shock of all though was troubleshooting a ground loop in facilities power. We had only about 3 volts difference between grounds, but wow did that pack a punch! I never imagined two separate earth grounds could flow current like that...

Comment

Hey everyone, my name is Emmanuel. Came across this thread while searching for a fix for my VIZIO. Information here looks solid, so I'll just be here looking around!

Comment

Hi All,
                          I'm Leszek. I'm running small repair shop in Poland. We are repairing electronic gadgets. I hope we will be able to help each other as free knowledge is most precious human achievement.
                          I just wanted to say hello i greets all current members.
                          Regards.

Comment

My name is Donald, I live in USA, Tennessee. I have a badcap problem, so this seems to be the place to be. I am retired, been into computers for 30 years as a user in my work, a hobbyist, and a tinkerer. I have encountered my first badcap board, and it still boots with difficulty, but I thought I would try to repair it. (I have soldering experience). I ran accross this forum and it seemed to be a good place to stop.

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm new in the Forum. I'm an IT technician and a I enjoy trying to fix electronic devices.

Thanks

Comment

Hello, or Hoi like whe say in the Netherlands

I hope to learn how to repair my broken subwoofer by reading and learing from this forum.

Bas

Comment

Hey, i go by the name of Mr Balls, family name, and i stumbled upon this forum looking for component level repair for mother boards. Hope i can be of help , has you can help me

Comment

Hello, I came to this site looking for help repairing my TV. I couldn't find my exact issue using a search, so I'll be posting a help thread soon, I'd appreciate any assistance!

Comment

Hello, looking to repair my LCD TV and this site seems to be a great fountain of knowledge

Comment

Hello, my name is Harold and I live in Waco Ga. USA. I got my degree in EE from ITT Tech in 1983, that shows you how young I am. Sadly I'm retired,but I have time now to work on Antique radios which seems I love to do. My current project is a Olevia 242-S11 that i cant seem to find any info on ie schematics/parts list. Anyway Ive heard alot about BadCaps from some friends and thru Google and well,Here I am. I hope to be able to learn a lot from ya all and hopefully make contributions, while having some fun too. Thanks for accepting me.

73s KK4SIQ Harold

Comment

Hello,
                                          I am a retired electrical engineer living in Leroy, Pennsylvania. I got some LED TVs from our local recycling center and thought I would repair them (with the help of this site).

Cheers,
                                          Chris

Comment

Working...
                                          X