This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Everybody! I'm new here, i live in Guadeloupe (Caribeen french department)
    Thank you for accepting me

Comment

Hi everyone! I have an i-Inc 28" that won't power up anymore. Google led me here, and I hope to use the info here to fix my problem.

Comment

Greetings,

I stumbled across this forum why trying to figure out how to repair a Hannspree monitor that went dark. I've been building/tinkering with computers since the mid 90's. Just seemed like a natural progression to now mess around with the monitors.

Comment

Hi, junior in college majoring in CS trying to resurrect some old electronics

Comment

hi, i'm new here. Need to post something to get full access so i thought i'd post my current project i'm currently working on - installing a bypass switch on my Fender Telecaster. The tele has an active mid circuit, but when the battery dies so does any output from the pickups - thus the need for this bypass switch. I think its a pretty straight-forward mod. going to try to use a DPDT switch that completes the circuit to the positive pole of the 9 volt battery in the "on" position. In the off position of the switch i'm wiring from the 3-way pickup toggle selector into the switch then out from the switch to the volume pot or tone pot. Will post schematic when i get it working.

Comment

Hello, was looking to repair a tv for a friend and it led me here. So, far by the one thread I was reading, I am very happy to have stumbled across this. it's awesome! Always good to have access to a great website and thread to talk to the knowledgeable folks in the trade.

Comment

Hi all, I'm trying to repair my apple 23' display so hopefully I'll fing answer here.

Comment

here from google. need to fix a hf289h :|

Comment

Hi Guys, new member, been repairing crt tv's all my life, flat screens for the last year or so.
                    Have basic electronic & radio theory knowledge (N3).
                    Have always seen different forums, but never wanted to join (all looked stiff necked).
                    Hope to be able to contribute if i can, hope also to pick everybodys brains .
                    ok, now to go and see if i can get my LG 42PT350R repaired.

Comment

Hi! I'll be using this forum to help me fix things I find on the street.

Comment

Hi All,
                        Nice to know forum like this. lots of info.

Comment

Hello, excellent forum more help.

Comment

I am introducing myself, as instructed here.
                            djpage1

Comment

Hi all,

I found this forum while looking for information on fixing a Samsung 2253LW monitor. I also like repairing electronics in my spare time, was previously an electronics technician and now a computer engineer.

John (Aka Trapper John)

Comment

Hello Hello Badcaps, I ran into to this site after looking for a search for capacitors, and im glad i did. There are so many informative people here it great. I'm hoping to actually get general knowledge on tvs computers and networking. Hope im welcomed

Comment

Slip here. Been working on computers since i was about 11 years old. Ex military mechanic who went to automitve and welding school. Excelled in electronics and TIG welding. Was an admin on overclocking forum Voided Warranty for a while until I joined the military back in 07. Here to learn and grow as the rest of us are.

-Cheers

Comment

Hi all. My name is Tim. I used to be a mechanic but that wasn't for me so now I'm training to be a paramedic. I'm interested in mountain biking, twisty puzzles (rubiks cubes and such) and PC gaming. I joined these forums because I know little about diagnosing and repairing TV's. I'm looking forward to learning a lot on here.

Comment

Hi too all, found your great forum while searching for info. Fixing electronics in my spare time as a hobby. Hope I can assist somebody, just like I've been helped. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, my name is Valentino, I´m from Spain. Work experience is in computers repair, laptops, phone, Tablets, automotive electronic modules, etc.... Thanks for to have admit me here!

Comment

Hey, I am from North Carolina. Found this site extremely helpful when I was trying to fix my HDTV. Would like to get more help and help out. Great site!

Comment

Working...
                                          X