X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All,

I'm to cheap to buy a new item, let's fix it. My knowledge is mostly mechanical. But I learn what I need to fix whatever I'm working on. You tube is my favorite tool.

Jim99

Comment

hi all,
      New to site and just checking it out.

Comment

Just joined. Have a question on a samsung led

Refered here form a member of toms guide

Thanks

Comment

Hey everybody! I'm Dr. Nick! Actually, my name is Todd and I've signed up to get some assistance with an RCA TV.

Thanks!
          Todd

Comment

Hello, 615 pages of "hello"
            Sony bravia to fix!

Comment

Greetings from Nebraska. I'm here to find some information about a TV I'm trying to fix. I'm a garage tinkerer and nothing would make me happier than fixing this thing. Plus I'm to cheap to take it to a repair shop!

Comment

Hello every members on this site, I'm beginner's as this job so need hand from you for increasing myknowledge thank,s

Comment

Hi All, I been playing with electronics as a hobby since about 5years old pulling apart and putting back together everything i could get my hands on. I got hooked on the original internet (cb and ham radio) and layterr got my first PC Dx2/66 back in 1995 and did a lot of upgrading and learning a long the way. I still prefer restoring and repairing vintage analog equipment and radio gear. This is a great forum when I need info on modern digital gear. Thanks foxy

Comment

Hello! Looking for some assistance on a Samsung LED TV.

Comment

Sorry, cannot help.
                      New member, Gene.

Comment

hello, from indonesia here
                        it's nice to be a part of community

Comment

Hi, guys! I'm from Bulgaria and my name is Atanas. I like to work with computers, love flowers, books and ideas for another sorce of energy. Sometimes I have crazy ideas. My dream is to be independent and green consumer of electricity.
                          Dreams, dreams ...
                          http://atanas.mipa-bg.com

Comment

Hi All,

I'm based in the UK, 90 miles or so west of London. I started dabbling with electronics at around 8 years old and have worked in this field since graduating in 1986. Worked for a variety of companies in various parts of the industry but mostly in mobile telecomms (cell phone related design).

Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

I am new to repair but have some experience, I know enough to be dangerous but also enough to be careful. I like tinkering and like quick fixes. I always love learning and aspire to.

Comment

I decided I have discarded/recycled too many electronic items that had degraded due to bad caps. I have had a couple of motherboards with bad caps fixed by pros. But since I have had some soldering experience over the years, I thought I would make an effort to take on the task myself where a bad cap is obvious and the situation is not too complicated.

Comment

Hello all. Came about the forum seeking help with TV repair. I enjoy tinkering with just about anything. Electronics is by far my weakest link. It's been fun. I've revived a handful of dead LCD's with various faults including caps, Tcons, mainboards etc. Thanks to everyone here for all the extremely helpful advice.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                    Been lurking around here for years, been doing electronics repair as a hobby for many years as well! Finally decided to join here!

Comment

hello looking info

Comment

I am always looking to help people and since I am a videographer most of my friends want help setting up or repairing their electronics. I can usually troubleshoot problems and help with setting up things. Every once in a while I need to perform magic and actually open up the computer or the tv and see if it's the power supply. Today, a friend called and he asked for help getting his 50'' LCD TV to get a picture. I started searching forums and stumbled upon you guys.

Comment

Obligatory first post. Noob trying to fix son's TV.

Comment

Working...
                                          X