This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greeting everyone, I have come searching for some assistance with my panasonic plasma which made a fizzle/bang noise

Comment

always eager to learn from you guys! i have a degree in electronics and you are like ph compared to my professors!

Comment

Hello, Just tryin to fix my television with some ones help over here

Comment

Greetings!
          My name's Artolas and it's exciting to be a part of this helpful community.
          I want to take the time to introduce myself and inform you of my skills, experiences and what I hope to get out of being here.

I have experience with game programming and design, web design, graphic design, advertising, creating apps, creating scripts (bots), Wordpress, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.

Now is time to hardware...
          Really, there are an infinite number of advantages anyone could receive from being here.

Artolas

Comment

Hello
            I'm here to get info on Samsung LN40B500P3F, just won't turn on, no standby light. removed back cover, caps look new, no marks or deformations, found the ceramic fuse M802S blown. Radio shack didn't have them so online ordering is going to be my source once I figure out the component that caused the fuse to blow. First time servicing unit, do you think it worth it to just replace the fuse to see what's happening? Novice at soldering but understand the concept. 30 amp soldering iron from harbor freight waiting to get busy.

Comment

Hey all, craneman just signed up. Im a complete novice in electrical repair and know just enough to almost get me in trouble. I found the thread on the junk vizio tvs and thats what im currentlt working on. Anyways hey again and a quick thanks for any and all help provided!!

Comment

hello all! i am a maintenance person by trade. and i just love seeing broke and new things come to life. I play around with cell phones, computers, and tv's and when i do not know about something i work hard to understand. to a point. electronics is my weakness but i am slowly understanding. i have used this sight before but know i want to participate. thanks in advance for everyone's time and effort. Joe

Comment

Craig from Australia.

Just an electronics enthusiast that is learning how to fix all types of electronics.

Comment

Hello, I am new here. My interest in computers and electronics brought me here. From what I have seen, this is a great site and wish to learn from such bright minds here.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, I am here after a long research : I wanted a large community specialized in computer electronic !
                        I live in France in front of Mediterranée.

I recently broke my video card ....

Comment

Hi!
                          Redirect fom welcome post.
                          regards
                          sate

Comment

Hi, I´m from Tallinn, Estonia. Working mostly with computers and servers,
                            but have some interests in electronics too. May-be enough at first about me.
                            i like this forum, people are so social and helpful, thanks.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, I'm here to try to get some help on repairing a LCD TV.

Comment

Thanks for this forum. i've been tinkering with mechanical items for a long time, but only recently tried to make repairs to a couple tvs that had issues following an electrical storm. fixed those, now having issue with an older panasonic plasmaTV - that i hope to find some troubleshooting help with. th42pd50u thanks and look forward to the discussions

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello, I need some help with schematic diagram. Anyone there?

Comment

Hi there,

Manso here. I'm new to the forum and I joint in hopes of findings answers to the issue I am having with my 70" Sony smart TV.

Looking forward to learn as much as possible from everyone here.

Comment

Hi all,
                                          My name is Cristian, I'm 48 years old and I'm living in Romania.
                                          I am a telecom engineer who, long time ago,during college time, I studied and worked in electronics domain. Few days ago, when I got broken my Samsung LCD, I remember, with some passion, about that time. After some research on Google for my tv issue, I found your site, and now I'm here, prepared with a few questions.
                                          So, first I'd like to say "Hello" to all site members.

Comment

Working...
                                          X