• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi from Belgium !

Comment

Hi. My name is Heather and I am from central Florida. I joined this forum in search of the educated opinions that the people on here seem to be willing to offer. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello, guys, I'm from france, I found your forum when looking up a solution on to attempt fixing my tv ...

I hope I can find it here, if I don't, I'm already happy I found what seems to be a good community

See you

Comment

Hello from upstate NY! Just looking for some advice fixing a TV

Comment

Hello everyone...
            I´m here to learn more...

Good luck everyone

Comment

Hello everybody.
              I'm new to this forum, just popped in to say a big hello from London

Comment

Model # 40C500F3FXZA. My Samsung TV: Model # 40C500F3FXZA. just died for no apparent reason. No stanby light on and will not power on. I watched it the previous night, plugged unto a surge protectector. I tried to turn it on this morning and it won't come on. I read a thread from Whataussername, where he purchsed a new board and it resolved the problem. Please could you let me know where you bought your new power supply board. Thanks.

Comment

Hi from Poland

Comment

Hello from Huntsville

Comment

Hey all! Joining aboard and looking forward to hanging out a bit.

Comment

Hi everyone, from Toronto Canada here. Hoping to get some advice on a dc power supply integrated into a motherboard I have.

Comment

Hello All!

Comment

Hey all..

I've joined to see if I can save the world, by fixing broken things so they can live again..

CHeers..

SC..

Comment

Hi all I'm mike from very sun UK I'm recently finding myself very interested in electronics and would like some guidance along the way the

Comment

Hi all, greetings from Germany.

Comment

Hello. First time visiting the site

Comment

Hey ! Just registered. I'm actually quite intelligent, but electronics was not my mainstay growing up. I can fix just about anything, so far anyway. I have no real training or study of electronics, so I'm a green pea in that respect. I am also getting old, (Not Dead), so things I'm not familiar with take more time for me to decipher. My TV quit working so I joined this site. Maybe with a little help I can fix it. Thanks.I also apologize in advance for my lack of understanding layman's terms.

Comment

Hi everyone. I've just joined badcaps, though I have browsed for many years. I now find myself wanting to post a question, hence the introduction and am looking forward to tapping into the vast knowledge base here.

My name is Dave Thompson and I live in the shaking city of Christchurch, New Zealand. I am a writer, an electronics enthusiast and musician and run my own computer repair business. I also know the limitations of my own skills and am not averse to asking for help when I need it.

Take care and all the best.

Dave.

Comment

I'm 50 years old with a lot of computer and electronics experience as I was and still a repair and maintenance engineer of many aspects such as networking, STB and DVB digital recievers, ADSL DSLAM systems.

Comment

Hi from Australia,
                                          I'm new to this forum but appreciate that you may be able to help me from taking my seven year old Philips TV (hardly used as it is in a family room) to the dump. Landfill isn't how I intend for things like this to end up but after calling a few repairers that is all that was suggested. It sounds like a capacitor problem and I am pretty handy with most things as a builder but now I'm looking for some specific answers that might help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X