X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,

I am new here and like to repair electronics.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

hello I'm here because i need info, I've gotten back into electronics after 20 years as an auto mechanic I'm starting to work on tv's and appliances, i was an aviation electronic tech in navy for 10 years. i love all electronic hardware especially old stereos and radios

Comment

Hello, looking for some advice on repairing an issue with a lcd TV. Thought I'd give this forum a try.

Comment

Jeff Walters from Jasper, AL originally from Tuscaloosa, AL.

I have a PN50B400 Samsung I'm working on, will be posting about it soon. in need of help!!

Comment

I'm from TN looking for help on repairing a TV. Seems to be some knowledgeable people on here.

Comment

Hello everyone. I hope I can get help here. See you out there...

Comment

Hi all!
                  I've read numerous posts here trying to get up to speed on repairing mainly monitors, and hope to start my first own thread soon (with some interesting semi-burned parts).
                  Patrik

Comment

hi everyone i m here to learn eletronics if i can help too if possible

i will do

Enjoyyyyy

Comment

Hey everybody

Comment

I can help anyone with Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad software issues, currently started learning laptops' hardware part so seeking for help mainly in power supply, because that seems most difficult at the time. Even though I'm quite new to laptops repairs, I already know how to reball a bga chip and have soldering station

Comment

Hello

Comment

hi my names tony i hav an interest in electrics due to working with security equipment however i now appear to be the families turn to person if they have any elecrical problem

Comment

hello BadCaps!!
                              new here!!!

Comment

Hello – I’ve been working with computers and networking for 20 years. This forum is a great resource.

Comment

Hello all, new here! Having some issues wit my tv and this seems like the right place to solve it! Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hello badcaps new here looking into fixing a sceptre 32 bv having power issues with finding a schematic diagram for it anywhere help plz

Comment

Hello everyone. This forum has popped up on every search I have made inquiring as to why my LED Tv screen suddenly went black. It seems I have found lotsa great info, techniques, and leads as to whats going on!

Comment

hi people, been working on tvs and tech for 15 years, joined bad caps to get a bit of assistance on a couple of things.

Comment

Hie fellows.Its good to be part of a tech-family where i feel so significant and hope to enhance my knowledge and skill as we exchange some ideas on how to respond and solve some tech-issues.

To be honest , i doubt that iam lost ,because this is the exact place / forum i should be part of.

Iam a newbie here and would be so grateful if i find companionship especially to furnish me with I.T based knowledge and how to go about this forum.

Iam found to be in possession of a University Degree in Comp Engineering as well as an Advanced Diploma in Systems Support covering 5 Certificates in

1. Operating Systems
                                          2. Networking
                                          3. Repairs
                                          4. Customer Support
                                          5. Security

Well i enjoy researching a lot abt computer hardware though iam also a bit of a software lover.

Iam based in Africa .(Zimbabwe)

Somebody to show me the way

Comment

Working...
                                          X