X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to everybody in this fórum

First of all , I would like to apologize about my bad English

My name is Ken , I'm live in South America , Brazil , and Im here to learn a little bit about capacitor eletrolitic defaults .

Thanks .

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Tony. I stumbled across your site when I was looking for some info on my Panasonic Viera TV with as I now know id showing th dreaded 7 blinking lights error code. I learned quite a bit. The repair man will be here today so I won't look like so much of a dummy. Thanks to those members that have input their comments.

Comment

Hello. My name is Ken and I too stumbled on this forum trying to find answers about my Panny viera tc-55VT30 and horizontal line issue. Will start my search.

Comment

Hello! My name is JD, and while I have a fairly extensive Automotive background, there's not much in the way of Electronics aside from general wiring. Hoping to become more versatile with soldering and diagnostics.

Comment

Hi, My name is Sean. I have been repairing game consoles for approximately 8 years and repairing tablets and phones for about 1.5 years. I have recently been interested in TV repairs and that is why I joined Badcap forums. I do not have degres in electronics, but I have learned alot of my knowledge through trial and error and I am always wanting to learn more. I live in Canada and I am 50 years old. I hope this says a little about myself.

Comment

Hello. My name is Tim. Came across the forum while trying to troubleshoot issues with my panasonic plasma. Thanks

Comment

Ok Hello, I'm jjefferies. I really don't particularly care about the supposed personal secrecy on forums (as long as I don't open myself up to spam). A fact that I've been criticized for on several. Not that we are ever likely to meet. I found this forum while looking for a bevel gear to repair a paper shredder a neighbor threw out. Yeah, I've got a garage full of projects including a motorcycle that's being turned into a cafe racer, and more computer crap than I ever imagined. But I personally like to recycle things and work on projects. Yesterday I took a class in mig welding at the "Tech Shop" in S.F. and previously have taken shops in foundry techniques like smelting aluminum and bronze and casting parts. And as you can tell I'm sort of retired. Well I do get to sleep in and stay up to 2 AM or so. My interests are eclectic. And I'll leave it at that.

Comment

great site,, thanks alot for all the help.
                  Just a pc guy making ends meet by repairing TVs, and game boxes.
                  Thanks again..

Comment

Newbie here. 35 year technician with CN rail. Just retiring to the life of leisure. NOT.
                    Been working with mobile radios, LAN/WANs, FOTs and signals and crossings.
                    Also been know to wash the floor a time or two.

Comment

Hi, Im Sam and my Gateway HD2201 monitor is giving me nightmares and lots of sleepless nights.
                      I'm an idiot when it comes to electronics but I have most of the tools necessary to break (yes break, especially those plastic clips, what happened to good old screws?) things apart and try to fix them following internet instructions, I would say I'm 90% successful.

Comment

hey there im frank and i have been working at a hydro plant for 25 years now and i need tv help

Comment

My name is Kenneth Curtis
                          I am 25 years old married with 1 child

I am a medically retired Army Sergeant after 7yrs of service as a Forward Observer.

Attending LIU Post in New York for a Bachelors Degree in Information Management and Technology.

Comment

Hello,
                            I am Tammu from Mumbai India working as electronic service engineer and undertake repairs of consumer electronic goods such as LCD,Plasma,Home theatre,laptop and desktop computers.I have good collection for service manuals for various equipments. If anybody requires any service manual, I am happy to share it with a needy technician.
                            All the best and happy to join community.
                            Thanks to all.

Comment

Morning. Joni here from Finland.

There's really nothing to say here. I'm a 24-year old, currently unemployed (Sigh..) average joe. My father introduced me to the world of electronics a long time ago.

For the last 10 years, I've been repairing / maintaining consumer electronics. TV's, laptops, desktops, DVR's etc. the list goes on and on.

I stumbled across this forum while trying to search common problems with a Syncmaster 305T+, I'm glad i did. I can see this forum has a lot to give, so lets see if i can give something back.
                              "Is that broken?"
                              "Yeah.."
                              "Sorry... Can i have it?"

Comment

hi Buddies,
                                i am Zee (Zoltan), Hungarian computer technician from the earlier year thousand :-)
                                ( from the 70's B-) )
                                electronic engineer ( from the 80's ) a telecom/data transmission specific,
                                always a computer fan from PC till unix workstations, mainframes, micro-controllers, etc
                                recent 16++ years spent in hardcore software engineering ( porting, debugging,...)
                                few weeks ago promised to one of mine friends that i check his MSI laptop
                                (booting problem)
                                this accidental action brought me into the hw hacking and into your community,
                                giving me a heart warming, nice and good impression at the first sight :-)

best greetings from the heart of Europe ( Budapest/Sopron/Vienna )
                                :-)
                                Ze

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new to all of this things. I'm from Québec and I'm ready to learn with the best. My english is not perfect but I do my best.

Comment

Hello, New here,

Comment

Hi,

My name is Sohel. I am from Leicester. I like playing around with computers and generally end up lowing them up. Not much to say really. My T.V no longer works and i found this awesome website which might help me bring it back to life.

Kindest regards

Comment

im Cliff, along with my brother Ed we have a TV repair ship in Miami Fl. We have been in business since 1994

Comment

Hi Im Jesús, from Mexico
                                          sorry for my poor english,
                                          I hope to help and get help from you, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X