This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, all you DO it your selfers! Its crazy, i googled "where to buy puppies" and it brought me here...

I kid, hoping to gain some knowledge here and repair the crap out this tv i have.

Thank you.

Comment

lurker finally in need of help

Comment

Hello all, I am here to learn.

Comment

Decided to join the form to find help repairing a plasma tv. Done some work building microphone pre-amps and other small electronics in the past but i'm a bit rusty. hoping to learn much and help where I can.

Comment

Hello. I'm a former computer tech and former electronics student. Now I work in alternative energy in construction management and do the occasional electronic repair when something comes along. Thanks in advance for the assistance and info!

Comment

Hello all. I'm new to the forum, but have been tinkering with electronics for 10+ years. I recently decided to pursue formal training, so I enrolled in an electronics/electrical engineering program. My background and professional experience is in corporate finance and investments. I work primarily with entrepreneurs to help them start, manage and grow their business enterprise. This is still my "bread and butter", but I've grown very passionate about electronics and computers. I look forward to learning from you guys on the forum, and sharing my experiences.

Comment

Hi! everybody C: i feel very glad to be part of this great electronic device repair forum, i don´t know a lot but if i could help with something it would be my pleasure. I´m an electronic engeneer who likes to repair electronic devices and I like the sports cars in fact I´m a member of a forum related with this :p

Comment

Hi folks! New to the forum, but not electronics. US Navy trained in electronics theory and troubleshooting. New double agent with Best Buy's Geek Squad. Looking for knowledge and also to help others.

Comment

Hey everyone.

Looking forward to repairing things instead of contributing to our throw-away nation.

Comment

Hello Everyone!! Im the latest newb and i got a tv i need to fix. Thanks

Comment

Hello guys

I'm from Indonesia, new in badcaps
                        maybe my english is so bad, forgive me
                        you know i'm from country which use BAHASA as daily conversation

my reason to joining this forum, because i found something about motherboard that interest me..

Best Regards

Comment

I am in the medical field and have had a computer since the Commodore 64. Love to tinker and fix things. I will go ahead and thank everyone for their help and looking forward to all the valuable info.

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm new to the forum, just glad to join the team....

Comment

Hi there, im a NOC analyst and IT hardware engineer, Fixed some tvs for family and now love the problem finding. Exhausted my own skills so looking forward to joining the community to share problems and hopefully i will be able to also add soulutions.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and trying to learn more about electronics stuff to help me repairing a lot of equipment, best regards for this community

Comment

Hello, new to the forum and tv electronics, looking for some advise on power supply repair. Thanks

Comment

Hey everyone...
                                    I'm in Chilliwack, BC, Canada, and a retired mechanical engineer...
                                    I'm hoping to find help here as to why my Samsung 2493HM monitor suddenly died, and only shows a flashing blue light...
                                    Wish me luck...
                                    Rick (not Jack)...

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm a senior C# developer, living in Vienna-Austria, familiar with the hardware, overclocker at depth heart, and very addicted to repair things myself.

I'm here in this forum to get help with my plasma TV.

Comment

Hi all,

I signed up to get some help with my Dell 2407WFP monitor. I'm a Computer Engineering undergrad student and I have some basic skills (I can solder and install my own car stereo, for example) but, I haven't taken my first circuits class yet so I'll need some help at the component level. Will probably start a thread shortly.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Darren and live in North Carolina. I moved here ten years ago from New Hampshire where I owned a TV and Computer store for twenty years. I repaired everything electronic. My Dad owned a TV store in the 1950's. Repairing TV's is an addiction.

Comment

Working...
                                          X