This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I am fellow human do you have issues in bed get brand-name pharmaceuticals at low prices.

Just kidding, I'm here in the hopes that I can get enough information to fix my second computer monitor without having to buy a new one. It's got the deads and responds with the same blinking no matter what is or isn't plugged into it.

Comment

Hi all

Comment

just saying hi from a new member

Comment

hello, my name is craig, just started trying to fix eletronics and what not, just did easy fix on power board bn44-00338b and it worked , nephew will be happy again , thx for all the help

Comment

hi, my name is randy. i am an experienced solder technician, but my experience is mainly new assemblies, in a factory setting. i have been building my own computers for 20 years, and can fix just about any kind of electronics if i can find a forum, and the parts. i joined this forum looking for information about my mitsubishi ws-48613 television. if someone see's this, could you please point me in the right direction? thanks.....

Comment

Greetings Good Day and Salutations!

My name is Ben, I live in Oklahoma [yeah, sorry about that] and electronics is my hobby/job/life. I consider myself a novice in many areas, I studied electronics at OSU, but there is always more to learn, I started microcontrollers with an 68HC11 if that gives you an idea about how obsolete my knowledge can be at times, lol. Nonetheless, I enjoy this field and hope to continue learning.

Thanks, and hope to see more of you all. =D

Comment

Хелло ВВорлд

Comment

Hello, my name is Rob and I attract bad capacitors.
                  I've been lurking here since April of this year and worked my way through my first TV repair without a peep. Since then, the wife has let me take up half our small home in Virginia with broken sets that other people seem to be fortunate enough to throw away and replace like disposable diapers. I thank you for inspiring me to join your ranks and look forward to wallpapering my shop with shop vivid pixels.
                  Keep up the great work fellas and thanks for having me!

Comment

first time

Comment

Panasonic panny tv is blinking 7 red blinks

Comment

Panasonic tc p42xt50b no green light flashed 7 red blinks on instant plug in without even switching it on
                        wheres the ss board in these
                        whats wrong
                        its only got 3 boards init?? psu y sus and av board

Comment

Howdy folks , I am rookie at this I love to fix things so I thought I would give electronics a try been a mechanic most of my life like to learn new stuff and I live in southwest Virginia

Comment

Hi I'm from New Jersey. I found this place by trying to fix my plasma tv.

Comment

Hi. Some time ago I had a hobby related to electronics, then I focused on programming and used screwdriver and soldering iron only on rare occasions. Few days ago my PC didn't start, turns out problem was in PSU, after some hours surfing on net about PSU repairing I found this forum and was amazed of knowledge level and quality of responses of many users. I hope I might get some help to repair my PSU and get new knowledge about repairing electronics.

Comment

Hi, my name is Craig and from Brea, CA. Found this site after TV repair said it would cost $250 to fix my set. Rather then toss it and buy a newer bigger set with a warranty for same money I thought I would tinker around with it and try to figure it out. Don't know much about resistors, capacitors etc but always room to learn.

Comment

yoyo! just fixed a samsung 244t and it has a small buzzing sound coming out of it. working fine and this forum has been invaluable! i am leaving it on for now kinda stress testing it.

i just want to post a thread about whether there is another component i can replace to get rid of the buzz

Comment

Hi Guys, great site and information l'm Max cheers

Comment

I am a newbie to this site! What's up?

Comment

What's up players?

Comment

Hello from France
                                          Great site

Comment

Working...
                                          X