Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Mark, I've been a hobbyist in the electronics repair field for 20 years. I'm needing some resources for tv repair info.

Comment

Hello! Hola!
      Soy Tecnico de Argentina, Misiones. Me gusta mucho estar arreglando la electronica. Tengo experiencia en PC, notebooks, amplificadores, teclados, impresoras y algo mas.

Comment

Hi everybody,
        You better gimme your cool help

Comment

Hi Im Tim nice to meet you guys I need help

Comment

Good morning, everyone,
            I joined this forum for help. I was suggested by a colleague who told me that I would find experts and enthusiasts here. I consider myself a beginner but with a desire to learn. I will soon be posting a request for help for a television that I am fixing, but that is another matter. Thanks for accepting me!

Comment

Sup, came here for the very needed board view

Comment

Hello, I come from Turkey, you immediately noticed that your site is a very helpful forum, I would like to prevent the help of the draw and be useful to other friends.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl590798.png
Views:	61
Size:	359 Bytes
ID:	3271283

Comment

Hello everyone! I am a student in computer maintenance and I aspire to become an expert in computer security... Your site helps me a lot with many computer subjects and I hope that my contribution in this area will help more than one person. Thanks for all!

Comment

Hey everyone,

I have been working as a freelancer in the electronics field for past 8 years. The forums seems to be very useful, I hope ill useful too here. cheers.

Comment

Hi all, just joined your forums. I'm a sw/hw technician working on Macs and PCs needing attention... Hope to find useful infos here and to be able to give some contribution too.

Comment

Hi I'm in the UK and about to start playing with electronic repairs as a complete beginner

Comment

Hello,

Hobby fixer here, love to fix stuff. Mostly laptops, but everything with a chip is fun. Also have the need to solder stuff at work from time to time.

Comment

Hello, I am an electronics technician from switzerland looking for resources here

Comment

Hello, I'm an engineering student in France specializing in computer science. I've been passionate about tech since I was two.
                              I know my fair share of stuff computer wise but I never dabbled in the electronics field. So i'm here today to seek knowledge and be a better version of me by improving my skill.
                              I love to set foot in multiple domains so I'm pretty excited to learn new stuff

Comment

大家早上好

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Nikita. I work in automotive electronics field and found this forum while searching for some bios solutions for my getac.

Comment

Hi, i came here for a board vieux … it will help me to cry

Comment

hai guyssss
                                      so i am new to bios reprogramming
                                      i recently bought a bios programmmer to help out a family member who has bios issues with their laptop
                                      i came here to find out some more on the topic

Comment

First time to use this forum.
                                        Is there anyone out there that works on televisions. I fix them as a hobby. A sticky problem I am running into often now is a vibrating, jittery, screen. Currently have a Samsung that looks great for two seconds, then jitters around for a second, and then back to good again. I've checked and cleaned contacts. Checked voltages and they seem to be constant. Any advice. Also have a Vizio that does something similar.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                          SMDFlea commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          This is just the Introductions thread.Go to the forum index to find the TV repair forum.

Hi everyone!
                                        Electronics professional here, and also certified translator. Looking forward to learn new things from this great forum.

Comment

Working...
                                        X