• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here, hi all!

Comment

Hi! I'm new here!

Comment

Hello people!
        I deal with electronics and sometimes I need a schematic so I heard that this forum is great and that people help a lot, both with schematics and suggesting solutions to some problems. That's why I wanted to be a member of this community!

Greetings to all members!!

Comment

Hi this Rami

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm a sound engineer, light designer and electronic enthusiast. I do some small custom electronic project for theatre play and like repair things. Hoping to find useful information and maybe add a small contribution if my competence is good enough.

Greetings,
            Simon

Comment

Hello I'm Alex a computer technician interested in laptop,desktop, and console repairing

Comment

こんにちは、最近Junk PCの修理をしています。回路図を探してここにたどり着きました。
                よろしくお願いします。

Comment

Hello! I am an Amazigh from NorthAfrica and I have a passion for electronics!
                  I recently repaired a PS3 by replacing the TOKINs after reading syscon and testing with electrolyte capacitor and using a very averaged capacity smd capacitors as a replacement part since parts here not that available, if anyone needs some infos send me.
                  now I bought 2 broken rx580 armor and gtx560 ti, let's have some fun!

Comment

HOla buenas! soy nuevo por aca!

Comment

Hi all!

I am interested in getting things fixed and I would love to see the "right-to-repair" implemented globally.

Hope I can contribute to the cause and learn along the way!

Comment

Hello I'm the families tech guy and I just started getting into micro soldering so I thought id come here for some board views and advice thanks for having me.

Comment

I am new here, hi all!

Comment

Hi to all..
                            Pankaj here from Dubai. I do Apple MacBooks and iMac repairs.

Comment

Hello! I'm Ettienne from South Africa, im 34 years old, an enthusiast and professional in the IT and computer security sector. With a strong passion for technology, I specialize in safeguarding digital infrastructures and optimizing cybersecurity measures. I'm constantly engaged in exploring the latest tech innovations and applying my expertise to enhance system security and resilience. My goal is to stay at the forefront of the industry, continuously advancing my knowledge and skills in this rapidly evolving field.

Thank you
                              Regards
                              Ettzzz

Comment

Hello
                                I have been Interested in electronics all my life.
                                I have recently upgraded my lab. I am now looking for good electronics forums
                                so I can learn more and meet people with same interest. Thank you for allowing me
                                to be a member.

Comment

Hi, looking to learn thow to repair some things

Comment

Hi everyone!

Im Lucas, living in Brazil, and currently I work repairing notebooks and GPU/graphic cards.

I am married and expecting very happy the birth of our first daughter (in the next 4 months) 😁

I hope I can help anyone who needs it with my experience (and also be helped ). Thank you all!

Comment

My name is Robert, Im starting to learn how to fix computers.

Comment

Hello my name is Dmytro, I'm new here looking for someone who can help increase the video memory on my Legion 5 about 3060 to 12gb but I can't find a schematic for this laptop. Motherboard model: LENOVO LNVNB161216

Comment

Hi guys! new member here from Greece

Comment

Working...
                                          X