X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerd from the East Coast!!

Love gaming, prog, and learning!

Comment

Hey there. Just trying to learn about various topics that this forum has to offer

Comment

hi. PC & laptop repairing. System & network administartion.

Comment

Hi from me to all ! Great forum ! I'm manager in superstore for electronics and repairing devices is my hobby. I have knowledge in network devices(routers,servers), PC, Laptops, linux, playstation, car software, cell phones, android etc.

Comment

Hello everyone
            nice to meet you & join this group

Comment

Hi,
              I have experience fixing game consoles and working with BGA machines.

I hope that I will learn something new here, and help others in fields that I know

Comment

Hello,
                My name is Jean-Louis and I am living in France. I started electronics 50 years ago as hobby when I was young and then worked in Electronic industry ( maintenance, semiconductor manufacturer, Space industry) . Now I am retired and continue electronics as hobby and I activity in local in " repair cafe". I have a lot of test equipents in m'y workshop working to 18GHz. I am also machining wood metal and doing 3d printing.
                Jean-Louis
                Last edited by Loulou31; 03-04-2024, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Hello,
                  My name is RandomZebra and I live in Switzerland. I've been doing various electronics projects for years but only recently have I started tinkering with computer motherboards to a component level.
                  I do this as both a hobby and a job.
                  This activity is heavily "information based", so sharing information you have about specific hardware with other fellows of the community is crucial, and that's what I'm here for, even though I might not be very active because I don't always have time.

Comment

Hello, I am Markv from the Netherlands. For more then 30 years busy with electronics, hardware ad software. I will try to contribute all my experience. At the moment I am trying to fix a GTX 970 graphic card I think 1 of the mosfets are blown Cu. Lats project was fixing a bios on a Asus MB and it worked again for many years. Best regards and have fun.

Comment

My name is Alex! End

Comment

Hi this is Fabio.
                        Regards from Portugal.

Comment

Hi My name is Moon from ROK. I'm a student studying to repair the graphics card. Thank you.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi to all! Just decided to join your electronics repair forum. I found this place when I was looking for a laptop circuit to detect кз. I think thanks to your forum, I will develop more and improve. Thank you for your work!
                              Last edited by mechanic2024; 03-04-2024, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Last edited by mechanic2024; 03-04-2024, 11:14 AM.

Comment

hello my name is Dariusz I am from Poland and I am looking for a scheme to read the bios from ibm t43

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                    SMDFlea commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hi, my name is Mauro and i´m 38 years old and i´m eletronic technitian repair in Portugal.

Comment

Hi all. I found this forum after search for flashing my laptop bios file. Hope to learn and to contribute to this forum.

Comment

Hello All,

I'm bit of a hobbyist designer, Ham Radio Operator, and a reverse engineer hacker. Looking to enjoy the forums.

73!

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Antonio and I live in northern Italy. I don't know if I should ask here. Can anyone of you kindly tell me where I can find a pdf of the schematics and the boarderwiev of a Toshiba FALESY 1 A5A003821010A motherboard? can you give me a hand Thanks

Comment

• Vesko356
                                          Vesko356 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in. This thread is just for introductions.
                                      Working...
                                      X