X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there, new here

Comment

Hello. I'm Rustam. I have been working in electronics for 15 years. I want to develop more. 👍

Comment

hey guys im a newbie and i want to learn and change career path as well in cyber world

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Alexander and I come from Russia. I specialize in repairing a wide variety of devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Additionally, I have experience in repairing cryptocurrency mining equipment. Prior to this, I worked as a service engineer for both Lenovo and Dell.

Comment

Hi everyone.

Comment

Hello from Italy.
              I'm a 54y.o. programmer, hobbyst musician and electronic repairer

Comment

Good day to all. I am just a guy who likes to work with electronics and technology and see what the limits are. I am pretty solid with a soldering guy and repairing most circuits, small simple devices. I am proficient with a DVOM and often use it in ways others don't. I am generally capable of most tasks i set out, however i am still teetering on beginner/intermediate. I can make my way around most pcs and other devices but programming and the technical eeprom, rom etc is a large wall for me currently. I am an master automotive technician so that are is where i am very strong, haven't come across a concern i haven't easily repaired so far. Anyway, pardon me if I am not at your level but i do intend on working towards independence within the repair sector. thanks and cheers!

I currently run a Dell Optiplex5050 with 4tb SSD/HDD, 32g RAM, with an i5. Surface Pro 7 256gb, 8gb ram on i5, Surface laptop 2 i5 128gb and 4gb ram
                Last edited by jon pike; 02-22-2024, 03:45 AM. Reason: wanted to add my system specs

Comment

I'm Dan Poka, used to be a computer programmer now drawn to electronics. Most I've done so far was to put together my own linear power supply but also replaced the usb socket on a few phones. I'd like to know enough to fix my things when they brake.

Comment

Hi all! I am originally from Spain, have a wife and two boys. One 30 year old and another one just turn 8! I'm 55 year old electronic engineer living in London. I like to create and design new electronic projects from existing objects or create a new design.
                    From vacuum tube radios/amplifiers, nixie clock tubes to modern equipments and laptops. Electronics are my passion!
                    I have a small but fully load and functional electronic laboratory at home where I design, create, fix, repair and do my projects.
                    Glad to make part of this amazing community!

Comment

Hello, I am a newbie in the Laptop Motherboard repair. I wish I could get a nice community of technicians and experts here to get more knowledge.

Comment

thanks for your support

Comment

Hello, I am from Hong Kong
                          Working for IT and expert in Networking for 25 yrs

With 30 yrs experience on building electronics toys / devices repair.
                          I wish I can get a community I can enjoy with.

Comment

I have bad motherboard Asrock h87m itx..i was in the bios settings trying to figure out why my hardisk is not detecting.i tried to put bios settings to default and hit save and reset,and the computer just died.i think bios flashing via ch341a would work,i dont know if this will work i have never done it before,hopefully i will learn something from this.

Comment

Hi im dEE514,
                              Located In Laval/Montreal aera in the QC province here in Canada
                              Indy Artist and hobbyist geek about Apple hardware since 2008,
                              Still learning everyday and always looking to resolve hardware issues.
                              My main skill knowledge is about all iMac, MacPro, MacMini, Macbook Pro/Air

Regards
                              Last edited by dEE514; 02-22-2024, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Hi My name Nodwas.i love to learn more, about hows and why things work and to Repair better then i have in the past.

Comment

Hello there, I am A_Corvid. I've been working on vintage electronics (1950s and earlier) for many years and have slowly worked to more modern stuff like 80s home computers and test equipment, and the occasional modern item in need of repair. So far had some luck with more modern electronics but a GPU sure is a heck of a lot more complex than a 3 tube radio, and a whole lot more ornery lol.

Comment

Hey new guy here,
                                    Came across this site researching how to repair my Gigabyte GTX 1080 Mini ITXGV-N1080IX-8GD. Bricked the board a couple of years ago. Kept it for a learning project. The goal is to have a bit of fun learning something new.
                                    If I get it working again, it'll be a bonus. Hopefully, I can contribute something useful in the future. Thanks, Mike

Comment

Hello im vendas from Portugal

Thanks

Comment

Greetings everyone,

I am delighted to join this electronic forum and engage in meaningful discussions with fellow members. My name is bholu, and I look forward to contributing to the community and learning from all of you. Let's embark on this journey together and make our interactions enriching and enjoyable.

Best regards, bholu

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled to be part of this electronic forum! My name is bholu, and I run an electronic repair shop. I'm passionate about all things related to electronics and constantly seek to expand my knowledge in this field. I'm here to share my expertise, learn from others, and engage in insightful discussions. Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Warm regards, bholu

Comment

Working...
                                          X