This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Newbie here,
    Playing with computers since apple 2 clones, and first of my own PC was diy 286. Though I'm not HW guy but joined PC industrial as a BIOS engineer around 2010.

Comment

Hello! I'm a Systems Engineer with a passion for technology, anime, and playing the guitar. When I'm not busy coding or troubleshooting, you'll find me binge-watching Netflix shows and constantly learning new things. Let's connect and share our interests! πŸŒŸπŸŽΈπŸ“ΊπŸ‘Ύ

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm a long-time Software Engineer but recently started looking into electronics repair, love to tinker around and always looking to learn and pick up new skills.

Comment

Thank

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Sean Lee and have an interest in electronics and electric circuit analysis and problem solve. I have an electrical engineering background.
            I'd like to thank you everyone who shares their knowledge and experience here.

Comment

Hi, Im Brian, I repair PCs and am self learning electronic engineering. I love DIY and custom projects

Comment

Hello, I'm newbie to computer technician but i'm willing to learn more since its my hobby to repair. Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Jaroslav and I am from Czechia. IΒ΄m still repairing broken electronics

Comment

Hi I'm Matias! I am from Argentina

Comment

Hi, hope you are all well. Been messing with computers since I took apart my dads Commordore 64 in the 80s to see how it worked, it didn't work after :p . My first computers were the mentioned Commodore, Atari, Amiga 500/600/1200 then many PCs after. I remember my dads first PC he brought which had an amazing 16MB of RAM. My day job is IT manager, but I love repairing PCs so I want to do more of that in my spare time.

Comment

Hello team. I'm an electronic engineer with experience in circuit board repairs, and recently, I've delved into microsoldering. I'm eager to help out wherever I can. Glad to be here. Warm regards from Greece.

Comment

Hello, I am a student and worker of mobile computers and consoles, I am 19 years old, I live in Spain and I have not been repairing equipment for long, but since I was little I have always liked to see how things were made inside

I join this community to be able to solve doubts and soak up the information that each user shares

Comment

Hi, I'm from Spain and work as computer technician.

Comment

Hi!
                              Im a hobby tech from Sweden who likes to repair all kinds of things.

Comment

Hello to all forum members.
                                I have been involved in electronics as an amateur for many years. Sometimes I try to repair broken electronics and household appliances.

Comment

Hi!
                                  Im a hobby tech from France who likes to repair all kinds of things.

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to this group. Finding a solution of my Dell Optiplex 3090 BIOS password issue brought me here.

Comment

Hi I'm fab,I have been a computer technician for 20 years.

Comment

Hi again, I'm posting again here because I don't seem to be able to make new posts on the forum

Comment

glad to be here

Comment

Working...
                                          X