Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Anthony here from Belgium and would like to be part of this fantastic group.

Comment

Hello i m issam and i m new memeber on your honorable forum i hope can help others and be useful for the community
      thanks all

Comment

I'm new here. Just started collecting old computers and repair them.

Comment

Hello everyone!
          My name is Dimitri and I'm from Germany.
          I like to work and rebuild computers and laptops.
          Currently I'm trying to fix an issue with an HP ProBook.

Comment

Hi there, I am a hobbyist from Bucharest Romania, trying to get in touch with other passionate people about electronics hobby.

Comment

Hello everyone i'm new here....

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hi there!

I probably should have added my post here earlier but here I am.

I'm a 20 year old aspiring technician with a hobby in repairing older notebooks for my personal collection.

my least favourite thing to Discover are burned motherboards and dodgy BGA chips. (looking at you Nvidia!)

However sometimes I can get good luck with some older machines, while sometimes I replace boards for speediness and ease of repair I never throw away my old motherboards just in case it can help me in the future!

my favourite devices to work on are Laptops and Desktops with the odd phone, tablet, TV or console thrown in

I have a large collection of computers spanning from the early 90s up to the late 2010s. (With some housing notoriously bad Chipsets and GPUs for added fun!)

I feel these forums are my gateway to higher knowledge and I learn with every repair, however I do sometimes doubt my skills.

I hope to meet more of you on this platform over the coming years!

Comment

Joining up from Nairn in bonny Scotland!

Comment

Hello, I am a fan of electronics and computer science from a young age. I have not lost my enthusiasm and I like to learn and experiment, but you know a life is not enough.
                      I found this beautiful forum while searching for a bios file and then for the repair of a power supply of the.
                      I hope for a long and fruitful stay.

Comment

Howdy. EE guy from New Jersey. Just making this pro-forma introduction so I can check out this site. Feel free to PM to say hi if interested.

Comment

Hi everyone My name is Diego, I'm from Colombia and I am an electronic Engineer, passionate for the electronics and the MacBooks hahaha, I love the programming but also I'm quite curious with the electronics in general. Right now my MacBook Pro M1 were damage by humidity accident and I found this forum trying to get the schematics of the motherboard, I really appreciate the help for the members because they have make a great work with the guides and files shared in this page. Thank you so much

Comment

Hi, joining so I can try and fix my surface 3 with a bios password

Comment

Hi everyone. Signed up to try and fix my laptop accepting charge but not turning on. Am looking for schematics/boardviews.

Comment

Hello computer enthusiast

I stumbled upon this forum while trying to troubleshoot my beautiful NO POST XPS 13 9370. I think I found some topics that might help but I'm a noob when it comes to re flashing BIOS. Besides that I recently built my first ever PC which was both nerve racking and fun. Well just wanted to say hello and hopefully I can post an update on my laptop when I "hopefully" get it up and running... I really don't want to buy a new one.

Comment

Hello Everyone.

Comment

Hello from Sweden, I'm a guy who always liked tech, got my fist computer at the age of 7 a ZXSpecrum 128, then in 1985 got the very fist Amiga 500 with version 1.2 ROM. used it for many years became a member in NEMESiS fist as a trader later as Co Operator, att this time i tried the PC scene a few times remember you had to rum windows from dos windows 3.0. And didn't really got into it until i stumbled on to a bunch of 286sx 25mhz computers witch i played around with the hardware. At this time i started my fist work in a newly open computer store/service only focus on the amiga 500/1200 i had no formal education, and i pretty much had to run the store by my self (at 16y old) because the owner my boss usually turned up right before closing time. But i meet a lot of interesting folks. I ran a BBS for a short while nemesis WHQ just for the fun of it. then i had upgraded to a 486dx 66mhz with 12 mb ram and a 480 mb hard drive, that at the time cost a arm and a leg. then i had a few years away from computers, but when you have the itch your gonna be itching. right now i have 4-7 difrent laptops that i play around with. So that's a litle about me. I wish you all a very good day!

Comment

computer technician ,a student of learning happy to be here. almost forgot full time nerd

Comment

hi everyone I think I found some topics that might help but I'm a beginner when it comes to flashing bios and schematics to try and fix my laptop hopefully it will work.

Comment

Hi there. Im an electrical engineer. I like repairing electronic devices, especially graphics cards. I do cars and mechanical engineering as a hobby

Comment

Working...
                                          X