Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all,not much to say, I am just learning to read schematics and repair things. i started out with CB raduis and that got me interested in linear amplifiers for them and now moving on to power supplies and MB's.

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Hey guys and gals. My name is Bill Farmer. I'm an author, machinist, and now I've gotten very interested in electronics repair.

Comment

hola mi nombre es Julio Jimenez de mexico de profesion electronico me gusta reparar cosas. me gusta mucho las computadoras y hacer nuevos proyectos

Comment

Hey there. The name's Gumcat, you can call me, Gumcat. I'm hear to mooch off of the many years of wisdom you aged folk have shoved into this treasure trove. I can be described with many words, but for simplicity we shall refer to me as a leech coming on here to suck your techno info blood.

I'm in my mid twenties, single, really like pringles. I'm a bonafide 5/10 if you are facing away from me, IQ in the triple digit range.

I became addicted to computers when I was a young pup tearing apart machines I didn't know how to put back together. It was then my journey started. My addiction to specs that I don't need. Upgrades I also don't need. Back up computers I don't use.

I went through many eras, I remember thinking wow dual cores are so cool, and then lusting after quad cores when I saw that awesome hyperthreading illicit stat sheet. Then I realized that Gpus were cooler than CPUS, so I started lusting after them.

I became disillusioned with the world, I realized that all electronics were computers and thus consoles were just cripple computers, really hurt my heart when I understood that the gamecube wasn't some black box of witchcraft pooping out frames, but a power pc computer with an ati gpu. The magic was gone, but I still couldn't curb my addiction to upgrading.

My current obsession is trying to see how far I can take a m6600, a 12 year old laptop. Why? I don't know. I might be projecting my own feelings of inevitable outdatedness. I think I need help. Nevertheless my journey has brought me to your forum.

I need the m6600 bios cuz I slapped a m3000m into my machine and my machine essentially looked me dead in the eyes and said "#*&^ you" and died (replace that censored stuff with whatever you feel). I felt bad.

So here I am, joining all you wise and wizened technophiles from yonder years to get those sweet resources.

-Gumcat😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE
              IM JHAY AR JOROLAN
              FPOM THE PHILIPPINES
              THANKYOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS

Comment

hi everyone im from Philippines.. thanks for having me here

Comment

Hi im shafeeq from kerala, india. I need asus k55vd main board, ya-4a1 94v-0 E114139 schematic

Comment

Hi guy's, my name is Jeff Gav from the Philippines. I'm still a newbie from this occupation, hoping to work with you guy's in the future by sharing ideas and knowledge. thanks!

Comment

hi , I'm Kane. I'm from VietNam, sorry my english not good

Comment

Hello, I have been servicing telephones for 8 years, and for almost three decades I have been repairing various types of electrical and electronic equipment. However, I am not a highly specialized electronics engineer, but a home-grown self-taught person. Best regards to everyone,

Octavius

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am software engineer and electronics hobbyist/amateur. I focus mainly on repairs rather than on creation of own circuits.
                          Found posts about repairs really useful when I look for faults in device I currently have.

Thanks for running this forum and for being open for everyone that wants to join

Comment

Hello

Welcome everybody 😎
                            My intro.
                            My name Piotr
                            I worke like elektronic since 1992 after technican school..
                            First i repair old electonic stafs. Now i work in my own service and repair new LCD PLAZMA OLED TV AUDIO and Computer.
                            Nice to meet all of You.

Piotr

Comment

Hello Badcaps Forum community,

Greetings! I'm Gabriel, an avid electronics enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices. I find immense joy in unraveling the mysteries behind malfunctioning gadgets and bringing them back to life. With a keen interest in the intricacies of electronics, I've been an active member of the DIY repair community, always eager to share insights and learn from fellow enthusiasts. Looking forward to engaging in discussions, troubleshooting challenges, and contributing to the collective knowledge pool here on Badcaps Forum!

Best regards, Crigab

Comment

Hi all , i m old noob from finland which learn fix electronics couple nvidia cards fixed but it was easy cos there was boardview files availeble.

Comment

Just looking for info on a motherboard. I know enough electronics to fry anything! Greetings from Long Island.

Comment

Hi everyone, joined to get some more info on the Dell password patcher

Comment

Hi people, I'm just starting out learning about pcb fault finding

Comment

Hi,

I'm Aniss

Comment

Hello verybody,
                                          I'm "ApacheKyiv", a Ukrainian dude in California.
                                          I like cool tech - computers, gadgets, tools, etc. To be cool they don't have to be new - I loved my Toshiba e805 (wifi version) way back in 2006, and was happy to get a Motorola barcode scanner with WM 6.5 half a year ago. Over the last few years, I had my hands on a 15+ different not very modern, but still cool laptops.
                                          Currently, I'm buying used laptops (mostly Thinkpads) in different conditions to repair/refurbish them and send them to Ukraine as humanitarian aid for a nonprofit org that helps the Ukrainian army with equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                          X