This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Looks like I'm not alone here messing with hardware and having some fun.

Today trying to overclock a foxconn h55mxv, wish me luck.

Appreciate all this website does to archive etc and hope to be able to help if I can.

Take care!

Comment

Hello,

I am not entirely what to say other than that I am very new to this world but this is in fact the world I want to live in.

Regards,

Comment

Hello everybody.
        My name is Hernani and I have 43 years old.
        I work with computers for about 20 years and love to game.

I hope to find some good information here about laptop computers.

I live in the USA but I'm Brazilian

Thanks for having me

Comment

Hello,

Im KronicPain2, just here to see any fixed on my computer.

Comment

Hello,

Im andrejicd, just here to see any fixed on my computer.

Comment

Hello everybody.
              My name is Salavat, I want to find some good information here about laptop computers.

Comment

I am looking for working BIOS

Comment

Hi All,

I'm a Software guy and have just a basic know-how on electronics, but as a hobby, I started to fix motherboards. Mainly tracking down shorted caps (removing or replacing) and giving a second chance for a device (USFFs and NUCs).

Comment

Hello! I'm Alex. I work in the computer and TV repair industry. In the first post, Petabaie said: And if you don't mind keeping this thread "clean", let's try to keep the chatting (i.e., even replies to message board greetings) to a minimum, otherwise this thread could quickly grow to 100 pages.
                    And here I am writing my greetings on page 1856)))
                    Cool!!! Hi all!

Comment

Hi, My name is Farukh. I am greatful to be a part of this community, where I will share my experience. Thanks & Regards
                      Last edited by Vesko356; 01-28-2024, 06:05 AM. Reason: Advert removed

Comment

Sup guys!

I am an old guy and I want to learn electronics repair as a hobby first and foremost but most importantly I want this to be my income stream. I want to learn to fix analog electronics and move up to digital electronics. I want to be able to fix electric fans, smart tv's, laptops, mobile phones and I want to learn C language. I also need a mentor. I am willing to pay. I am trying currently learning how to troubleshoot an impex speaker and and lifebook a572 e. I learned of badcaps from Learn eletronics repair. Glad to meet you guys!

Comment

Hello,
                          Computer enthusiast, repairing hardware

Comment

im from ph technician

Comment

Hi I like bios tweaks thanks

Comment

Hello!

somewhat new to the repair field i love tinkering with electronics and i repair some consoles on the side such as xbox 360,and ps3

Comment

I'm a beginner in laptop repair.

Comment

Hi, I'm just trying to download some schematics for my laptop so I can get it to power up again.

Comment

Hello. Leer here. I like to do firmware mods and data forensics.

Comment

Hi, im trying to ask just a question about motherboard swap.

Comment

Hey everyone, picked up a WP 708 tri power supply from an estate sale but when I plugged it into a dim bulb it is short out. I'll be troubleshooting to figure out the problem. Thanks for the add to the site!

Comment

Working...
                                          X