X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. My I'm Charles and do repairs on laptops in my spare time

Comment

Hello, my name is Johandre, and I have given up all hope on my Thinkpad L470 because it seems like I have a bogus model that doesn't exist anywhere besides my house

Comment

Hello nice to meet everyone.

Comment

Nice to meet you all! I'm here from Canada.

Comment

I'm a new member. Just joined today. Hoping to learn a lot about computer repairs.

Comment

Hello everyone on this forum,

I'm from Indonesia, we hope fully help each other to find out our problem, especially about bios firmware. You know, as long as we join this forum. we already help fully for your kindness member that upload their bios.

Big Thanks for everybody in this forum 😊

Comment

Hola (means hello for all our non Spanish speaking gente) gente means people, spelled "gente" pero se pronuncie henteh

Comment

Hello id love to introduce myself please, my name is Jared an I'm eager to learn what I can from the other members of this forum. I'd like to say thank you an I appreciate being easily accepted, thank you very much

Comment

I'm finally creating an account after perusing these forums for the past 10-12 years. I like to fix my own stuff so lots of great info here.

I have several computers and tend to hoard electronics. I need to organize them better but I do kind of know where everything is.

Let's see what else. Oh, I have custody of my 3 kiddos. They are 5, 8 and 10 years old. They take up most of my budget, hence why I fix things instead of replacing them.

My first computer was a Tandy 1000 TX back in 1990. This basically started my fascination with computers in general and I have always had a computer ever since.

Comment

Hello,
                      Great discover ! I'm looking for informations ro repair my Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15ARR. BIOS seems to be corrupted will W10 x64 update
                      Bye and thanks !

Comment

Hi everyone! Im new here.

Comment

hi i need bios bin for hp elitebook 840 g1 6050a2560401-a02

Comment

Hi guys, I decided to join this lovely forums. I found this site when searching for schematic of my laptop.
                            Best Regards!!

Comment

Oi, sou novo por aqui, mas posso ajudar em tudo que poder

Comment

Hey Folks, Hello to all, i stumbled along this site looking for a fix some motherboards. Very nice site and informative. I like this. Once again hello to everybody.

Comment

Hola gusto en saludarles

Comment

Name is Vern not an Expert But smart enough to know that 90% time it's the cap

Comment

Hello everyone, long time lurker this time decided to join based on my experiences with tricky fault(s) on this HP laptop mobo.
                                      As of now i'm here to learn new stuff and stuff i know already just more in depth, hopefully one day would mainly contribute to our community.
                                      I hope Germans don't take my nick too seriously :p

Comment

Hello there,
                                        My name is Camisão and I'm new here.
                                        I'm from Portugal and I work with electronic, manly PCB design.
                                        Looking to improve my HW knowledge in this forum.

Comment

Hi
                                          I go by Brenassi
                                          I'm from New Zealand, I have some qualifications in the IT field however,
                                          I no longer work in that industry and I'm feeling very rusty.
                                          I hoping to figure out how to the remove the BIOS passwords on some hp elite books

Comment

Working...
                                          X