Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys! A member is here. I am Hairuo. On my way to becoming a great PC repair technician.

Comment

Hi everyone,
      New member searching information about repair a TV

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

welcome feel fun to ask any question or just have fun...

Comment

Hi everyone, I came here to fix my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 LA-H501P that won't power on and won't charge. I'm also interested in doing bios modding and reading schematics for all the laptops I own.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm here because I have a Mac issue and want to reply to an existing post. I am looking forward to support wherever I can.

Comment

Hello everyone, quick introduction. Been working for a repair shop the past few months and have been looking into BIOS repair, ME cleaning, extracting from executables, DMI data, offset locations etc and gathering as much info as I can. With varying degrees of success Also localizing and repairing shorts, some software work, screen replacements, hinge repairs you name it.

Comment

Hi everyone, im a 21y old IT student from Germany and a massive ThinkPad fan. Im mainly interested in the repair and modification of bioses and hardware and learning about ThinkPads as much as i can

Comment

Hi, I am James from the UK and I am into hobby electronics and just trying to learn as I go!
                  Hope all you nice people will try and help me and keep me right.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Hi there! I'm just a guy that likes to tinker and believes in repairing stuff when possible instead of throwing it away here for some guidance about resuscitating my beloved plasma TV

Comment

Dear colleagues, I am from Lima Peru, I am curious about repairs, thank you for creating this great forum

Comment

Hello everyone! I just want to say hello. My name is Teo, I work as a truck driver and I repair computers in my spare time just for fun. I didn't study anything fancy, just finished high school as a naval electrician and taught myself how to repair computer boards.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                          I've been into computer electronics since I was kid, which evolved into getting into computer repairs. New to BIOS flashing and am looking to learn more here in this forum.

Cheers!
                          Hermes
                          /G\

Comment

Hello!

My name is Matthew and I am relatively new to the world of board-level repairs. I have been in the repair industry for over 15 years, but I have been a parts replacement guy. I recently inherited a good amount of equipment so I have spent the last several months trying to learn about board-level repairs. Looking to get as much information as I can so that one day I might be able to help the next round of people looking to get into this field for either a hobby or a career.

Comment

Hello my dear new friends!

I'm Aleksey, originally produced in Russia. Far East, Vladivostok. Beautiful city which is 75% surrounded by the Sea.

I fix car electric systems and diagnose engines, time has come to make a step forward towards electronics hidden within numerous blocks hidden inside cars, motorcycles, trucks.

I've found this beautiful forum via offer of the amasing person Richard, who runs a Youtube channel - Learn Electronics Repair.

I am looking forward to cooperate with you friends!

Wish you absolutely everything best and prosperity!

Comment

Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Aldebaran, I have been repairing everything related to laptops, PCs, cell phones and tablets for 15 years, I love electronics, I am passionate about solving problems on devices, I have my business, although small, but With quite a few clients, I came to this forum to learn from everyone and if possible contribute some of my knowledge, I hope it can be of help to you at some point, thanks to everyone who reads the post.

Comment

Hello , good evening bad caps forum. I Denny am from the lonely lands of saskatchewan., i came across this site at the recommendation of Richard the fella that has the Youtube channel Learn Electronics Repair (he keeps me company during my long days and nights in the lab .electronics and electricity has always fascinated and confused me. i am at a pivotal point in my life and needing a career change. So with countless hours of youtube videos. various literature and converting my garage into a workshop. im diving headfirst into this world. its become an addiction. there isn't a repair place or anyone within an hour or so of me that would attempt a pcb repair let alone a tv backlight replacement. so im going to give this a go and appreciate the knowledge and experience that is shared within these chat forums.

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello I am Rodrigo, I fix computers and gaming consoles, I'm still learning but I'm doing my best to learn about motherboard repair. I had been working in electronic devices since I'm child so it is like a hobbie for me, and fortunately I found a job to work in this amazing field. Thank you for letting me being in this website and share more knowledge with you!

Comment

I have been around for a while, and my first computers used ferrite core memory and programs were loaded using Mylar Punch Tape. No screen just lots of lights which indicated binary coded octal program commands. Virtually instant response as no requirement for disks to spin or log in. I miss that era. Virus's were not yet thought of......

Comment

On a gl75 MSI laptop looking for schematics. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X