• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I am Jimmy, i like computer and alway try to learn,
    patients with me.
    Attached Files

Comment

Good Evening Everyone, and a great New Year Greetings to Everyone.

I'm happy to join this forum site, as I was referred by "Learn Electronic Repair" youtuber.

I'm a Mcintosh hobbyist and looking forward to share and receive similar interest from the folks on this site.

I am mostly interested in Mcintosh, the older, the more interest

THanks for sharing your expertise, and looking forward to some great conversation and exchanges.

Comment

Hi Friends Iam Sasi 😊🥰
        Since embarking on my journey as a computer hardware technician in 2006, I have amassed over 15 years of hands-on expertise, dedicating myself to the intricate world of electronic repair. Over the course of my career, I have successfully diagnosed and repaired a staggering 10,000 devices, ranging from computers and laptops to various electronic gadgets.

One of my standout strengths lies in my mastery of eMMC programming, where I've honed my skills to navigate the complexities of embedded multimedia card technology. This expertise enables me to efficiently handle and resolve issues related to data storage, ensuring optimal performance and reliability for the devices under my care.

Beyond repairs, I have delved into the realm of datasheet editing with precision and finesse. This meticulous process involves refining and enhancing the technical documentation of electronic components, showcasing my commitment to thoroughness and attention to detail.

In the ever-evolving landscape of computer hardware, I pride myself on staying abreast of the latest advancements and emerging technologies. This dedication allows me to provide cutting-edge solutions to my clients, ensuring that their devices not only meet but exceed performance expectations.

My journey as a computer hardware technician has been defined by a passion for problem-solving and a commitment to delivering exceptional service. I look forward to leveraging my extensive experience and skills to tackle new challenges and contribute to the continued success of those who entrust their devices to my care.

Comment

Hello, I am a student and have a couple of old laptops with bios issue and trying to fix it. I have no repair experience. I just wanted to take the challenge to see if I could fix those laptops. I did a lot of searching and reading and found this site. I see there is a wealth of info here that I could learn from it.

Comment

Hello. I'm Lee, the new technician

Comment

Hello Everyone. i just want to say thank you for this wonderful forum. I'm from the philippines and i'm a newbie tech and a knowledge seeker. once again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Comment

I really appreciate your forum with bountiful information for repair. As ardent DIY enjoyer I really like this web site.

Comment

Hi my name is David and I am new to the forum world. I have worked in the automotive industry for 25 years and just recently started playing around with electronics. Household electronics that is. My main job in the automotive industry was electrical engineering, computer-controlled systems and subsystems. Automotive however is much different from TVs and stereos and amplifiers. You don't see large transistors or resistors or capacitors that you can remove and solder new ones in, no most of the components on an ECM or PCM are nano components. I have successfully repaired and sold about 10 free TVs in the last year however I believe they were easy fixes and I have a lot to learn. Even though they share one common thing and that's DC voltage between automotive and household appliances for the LEDs or most the output voltages anyway the systems used to drive that DC voltage is much different. With automotive you start out with 12 volts and you never go over sometimes you get 14 to 15 but that's only if you're checking off a charging system. With the TVs you start out with 120 volt AC and then things change up through the rectifier or transformers to give you an infinite number of DC output voltages depending on what product you have before you. So this is where I have a lot to learn. I look forward to joining this forum as I'm sure just from reading a couple of the threads at the knowledge is definitely out there for those who want to learn. Thanks for letting me join your form and I look forward to chatting with you guys with some of my fun projects

Comment

Hi everyone, not sure if I've introduced myself or not. Originally joined way back in the day when I was having issues with my Dell 2007WFP and then ended up slowly being less active here. Hoping to be more active now that I have some more time. A bit about me, I'm the guy that right now knows how to solder and work on circuit boards, if someone tells me what needs to be done. Hoping I can get some knowledge from the veterans here that will guide me on being someone who can actually understand how some of these boards work rather than just fixing them.

Comment

Hello,

I'm Egif from Indonesia, I'm a rideshare driver for Grab.

Looking to change career as a PC repair technician. I know little about electronic and tried to repair a mitsubishi air conditioner power board. It successfully turned on, just by replacing all the toasted parts.

I joined the forum wanting to know more about electronics and access to resources such as schematics and senior's experience and opinion.

I hope we can get along well.
                      I wish us good luck in our endeavors

Comment

Bob: Lenovo X201,X220,current=X230,X260,T460,current=T480

Comment

Hey there, just hear to understand a bit more about resoldering ics and caps

Comment

Hello, I'm Nick. I'm interesting in Laptops, phones etc.

Comment

Hi, I‚m a new member

Comment

Hi, I'm searching for support to get an private locked MacBook to work, instead of scrapping it. Hopefully someone can support me/my requests.

Comment

Hello, i'am a new member

Comment

Hi! I'm new here

Comment

Hi,

I've been here for a while. I've found a lot of useful info here, and even managed to contribute a little back again.

Comment

hi im a new member

Comment

Hello i am Inni new here i have a lot to learn from you guys & i will try my level best to also manage to answer questions.

Hopefully enjoy the party &

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X