Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm an 18 yo from Poland and im starting to learn about electronics.

As of now i only have experience building and repairing pcs but not on a component level, thats new to me and im trying to learn that.

Comment

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹,
      I'm 43 and doing electronics from about age of 3 πŸ€”?.
      I'm in the UK.
      It's my full time job for more than 26 years now.
      Repair most of the electronic devices control boards,motherboards to nano component level but also lighter jobs like charging ports,screens etc.Staring up my youtube channel very soon which will be a brand new experience.
      All the best and successful repairs πŸ‘

Comment

Well, sorry for my english, its a little bad (so much) .
        Iam from Chile, and work in a technical service of computers, cellphones, and Videogames consoles, and hope i can be of help. Thankyou.

Comment

Hi My name Is Tom, Im from Poland. I have some skills and I can help You. Regards All

Comment

I am fixing my own stuff (ebike, subwoofer, coffee machine...) It doesn't make it easier when there is so many professionals around, but still I might find a place to share my knowledge.

Comment

My name is Alex. I'm from Israel. I am a networking expert, but all my friends think I'm a geek, so they occasionally ask me to fix some electronic stuff.

Comment

Im from istambul im it exper i repair pc and laptops

Comment

Hello i hope everyone enjoyed there holidays πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸ˜πŸ€—

Comment

Hello colleagues, I have been a technician for 25 years, I did internships in a computer services company and I specialized in hardware, I am from Venezuela but I currently live in Chile, greetings

Comment

1800 pages in 2 decades. Wild.
                      CJ Tech Entrepreneurial

Comment

Hi guys, I'm new to repairing PCs at hardware level and I'm here to learn everything that I can.

Comment

Hello from Bangkok, Thailand

Comment

Hello from Dripping Springs, Texas, USA

Comment

Hello From Melbourne Australia. I am in the progress of learning repairs. Love this forum

Comment

ЗдравствуйтС! Π‘ Π½Π°ΡΡ‚ΡƒΠΏΠ°ΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΌ Новым Π“ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ.

Comment

Hello eveyone,i am very happy to join this group,i am for indonesia

Comment

Seems like a great group and forum, thanks for organizing it.

Comment

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ всСм, ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌ, спасибо Π·Π° ΠΎΡ€Π³Π°Π½ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ.

Comment

I am new here but, old in the computer world. I am from the US.

Comment

I hope to read a lot on this forum, I like it a lot, so I am a man of few words but I will adapt.

Comment

Working...
                                          X