Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am Sebastian from Argentina, passionate about technologies and I have been looking at the blog for a long time but I never registered, now I need to make a query and here I am, hopefully I can collaborate in the forum. Thank you so much for all the content you are chatting/uploading.

Comment

Olá estou começando nesse mundo =), busco estudar, sou auto de data.

Comment

Hi I Am Anthony From I would like to Join this forum

Comment

Hello from Hungary!

I've joined this community to gain some knowledge about electronics repair in general, and for help with bad capacitors.

Thank you for reading!

Comment

Hello,from Italy,goob job all toghether

Comment

bonjour,je suis débutant apprend grâce a des tutos et forums j ai décidé de me battre contre l'obsolescence en général pour venir en aide a communité qui est dans le besoin .
              j espère apprendre encore et toujours .

Comment

Hello ! 30, romanian, it tehnician

Comment

I'M ROSTOM PHILLIPPINES

Comment

Hey,
                    im Mawa from germany.
                    I came across this forum because I love to repair or repurpose things. Especially electric or mechatronic devices.
                    I'm neither the biggest fan of what's called "throwaway-society" nor the overall consumption behavior the industry is supporting and keeping alive for capitalism.... (but that should probably not be the topic here...)

My last (successful) repair was a big flatscreen, I found in the dumpster, with dried caps...

I hope I can learn and help a lot on badcaps.

Cheers M

Comment

Hi I'm Dumi from South Africa

Comment

Hi, iam from Argentina. I repair laptop motherboards, this web y very usefull to me. Thanks

Comment

1st post, but signed up many years ago.

Thanks to everyone for the many contributions made to assist others in learning board-level repairs, self included!
                          I wish to thank the Academy and my agent for all my success!

Comment

Hi all, I'm an audio repair technician, now working in Avionics. Came across this forum from the Learn Electronics Repair YouTube channel. Always looking to improve my knowledge in electronics and hopefully can share some too along the way.

Comment

hello i am a college lecturer also a computer technician (freelance) also finishing my MIT this 2023
                              this forum helps me a lot

Comment

Hi, iam from indonesia. I repair laptop motherboards, this web y very usefull to me. Thanks 😍😍😍😍

Comment

Hello from Panama, Central America.

I've repaired a couple of personal devices in the past, but I'm stumped with a MSI monitor, so I'm joining the club.

Comment

Hi, Computer Science teacher from the UK. Life long learner therefore, teaching myself in the mysterious science of electronics.

Comment

Hello, my name is Antonio from Spain.

Comment

Hi,

I joined this forum to learn things about embedded hardware and apple. I had my apple icloud locked and after searching for solutions I came across this forum, I have an interest in hardware and related topics and I hope that I will learn a lot.

Thanks

Comment

New to fixing things low level, hopefully with your help I'll get some devices fixed lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X