This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all and thank you,
    i'm ash, i have been in to finding out how thing work from a young age, but i have always worked with cars (ie modding them/fixing them). but now i am a full time single dad i cant work in the moto trade.
    i have been watching youtube and reading up on mirco soldering over over a year now and i got myself some tools and get some broken ebay stuff..(nintendo dsi/nintendo switch lite/ps vita.
    and i now have been looking to mobile phones repairs. so i am on the look out for boardviews and schematics for game console/ mobile phone ect.

if you wanna no more please say hi

Comment

hello everyone. I am currently learning more and more about repairs of all kinds. I hope I can find help on this site and help with solutions.

Comment

Hello, My name is Mack. I'm just looking for a good electeronics repair forum.

Comment

Hi guys.
          my Name is kamil, am from Nigeria, working and living in Lagos,
          I repair laptop boards with some special it jobs since 2008, am 39 years old.
          I love my job as a self employed Thank you

Comment

Hi, My name is Tung. I come from Viet Nam. I started doing laptop board repairs in 2021.I love my job as a self employed. I hope to get help from everyone. Thank you so much

Comment

hello i am oussama , new here

Comment

Hello,
                My name is Araxn, I'm solution architect and like to repair (or try at least) electronic parts.
                I live in France with my wife and 2 childrens.
                Have a good day

Comment

Hello,
                  I am Mark from the Netherlands. I like to hack hardware. Started with the software/firmware side and am moving to the soldering part more often, nowadays, doing some repairs.

Comment

Hi, my name is btt123 and I'm from Portugal.

I'm new in this, but hop to get into the topics.

Comment

Hi to all. I am interested in unlocking bios, primarily HP and Dell

Comment

Hello.

I'm a system developer who mucks around with stuff to see if I can make it more better for my own needs. Love low-end crappy devices for mucking around. Love high-end snappy devices to everything else.

Comment

Hello I'm Keoki. I'm new to board level repair and hope to be able to unlock bios and fix small laptop circuits of failed hardware, with you all as help when ever possible.

Comment

Well first of all I'm from the Philippines and formerly worked as a Reliability technician at Texas Instrument for 6 years.

Now I'm currently working as a phone technician before it was just my hobby to watch people repair electronic things such as Radios, TVs, and some appliances
                            but then I came to realize that building electronic projects and repairing would be my passion so I took electronics for 2 years and learned a lot of things about the components and how those components work, so I did a lot of practice, I spent my time reading books and searching on the web and watch videos to help me boost my skills and that could help me on this career.

Seeking help on forums helps me a lot on my everyday journey, especially in this field that we love to do.
                            Last edited by boyong1218; 12-18-2023, 01:10 PM.

Comment

hi i nicu from Romania

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Hi everyone, engineer here who mainly works with a lot of 3d printers. But I'm also into the occasional coding project and pc building experience.
                                  Last edited by Kaiser0000; 12-19-2023, 10:22 AM.

Comment

I'm newbie..
                                    just hobby to make money

Comment

Hi All,

I wound up here after a google search for information on repairing my old Denon 982/2802. I think I found the solution, but have joined to hopefully allow some dialogue as I perform the repair and to share my experience.

As for a little about me, I have way too many hobbies including (in order of priority):
                                      1. High Powered Rocketry
                                      2. Electronics tinkering (PIC programming, repair, mods to electronics of my other hobbies)
                                      3. Video Game Consoles / Arcade Games / Pinball
                                      4. Photography
                                      5. R/C Everything

I'm in S.E. Michigan and work in the auto industry.

I probably won't be super active here, but this definitely looks like a REALLY great resource to be a part of. I'll try to contribute as best I can.

Comment

Hi,
                                        I was a Radio Repairman in the USMC back in the early '80's. Worked as an Electronic Tech for the Postal Service from '89 until I retired in April of 2022. Do odd jobs and projects now.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Ken nice to meet you all

Comment

Working...
                                          X