X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice you meet you all, i am a motherboard technician

Comment

Hi guys and welcome, this is your guided breathing session.. oh no, not that. It's just me from far away country Latvia trying to break my laptop. Hope this forum will help me.

Comment

Hi everyone, really like this site, dabble in repairs occasionally and this is a fantastic resource for that.

Comment

hi, greetings to all of you, I'm Tim, I'm from the Philippines and I want to join your community service, because I've really seen and proven that the help that this forum does or can do is good, support and files sharing, I am really very impressed with the development of this community forum, I am very grateful to you.

Comment

Hi everyone my name Roman

Comment

Just wanted to introduce myself. For work, i am an electrician. For fun, I've played around with pcbs, electronics, microcontrollers and programming for some years now, replaced a few bad caps over the years. Looking to learn more about board level diagnostics and repair on computers.

Comment

Hey guys,

I've been into computers and music recording hardware and software for the last 25 years. I started my career as an intern at a nyc recording studio, I came on the scene just as digital audio was being born. My interest in computers and DAWs made me an expert in digital recording, and since then I've engineered many sessions and recorded artists from all genres.

Comment

good day everyone, I'm glad to be a member here in your community forum, currently I'm working as a new laptop tech. so thank you very much for this forum

Comment

Hello everyone.. I have been here for a while but wanted to say hi. I am a hobby technician repairing things for fun

Comment

Good morning to all present members, My name is Rene maillet and I reside in Massachusetts in the United States, I am an electronic hobbyist and always looking to educate myself and what better place to do it then a forum that is overflowing with experts on the subject. I'm self taught at the moment and occasionally find something that is not working and I try to troubleshoot, sometimes successful and other times not. I'm looking forward to any help that may come my way from this site. I'm also looking forward to hearing from my fellow members.

Comment

Hi all, Kevin Bennett here currently living near Boston, Lincolnshire UK but looking to move to north Wales in the near future. Started in electronics in the late 1960's worked at a variety of jobs starting as a trainee wireman and progressing to electronic technician / engineer. Became a self employed electronic designer for a number of years and now semi-retired. Interests are: music - played the guitar in groups on and off for years, miniature railways - I own a run a couple of 7.25" gauge locos and dabbled in R/C aircraft now and then.
                        Joined this forum looking for a circuit for a SUBZERO PMIX8-MP

Comment

Aging electronics engineer with an interest in fixing stuff. In particular an old HP ZBook. And so have come here for a read up. Seem like a lot of related info in here.
                          Based in the UK

Comment

Hi all. I`ve been repairing PC`s, Tv`s and other electrical items for a few years now. I was mainly changing boards out but now I`m getting into component level repairs. Based in UK.

Comment

Hello everyone, mostly I do laptop motherboard repairs for a living.

Comment

its required that new members post their introduction here but i dont really know what to say so i will just say hi everybody

Comment

Hi, I'm Nick, a 43-year-old dad of two from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I've been trying to learn how to repair electronics for the past few years but haven't gotten to far as the family keeps me busy. I'm starting to get more time, have the equipment and a pile of broken devices to work on and this forum looks like the place to be! Looking forward to apprenticing under all of you.

Comment

im sanju

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello everybody, Im a tech-geek with a long life (i am 56 years so far) with mostly electronics on my mind. I started tinkering and breaking toys as a boy and has kept breaking and modifying things ever since. Latest thing i am hooked on is bordlevel repair on phones, gathering both phones and tools makes for a lot of fun learning how they work and why when they dont. As this is a huge forum with many extremely skilled members I look forward to read alot, and maybe even post if I can contribute with something. Last but not least I can I am from Sweden and do not have english as my first language so i apologize for my spelling and grammer. Best to all, Magnus
                                        Not many things beats the feeling of a successful repair

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X