X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Guys,
    This is my first forum so don't be to harsh on me.

Comment

Hi. I'm new to this forum

Comment

Hi all. I have posted already couple times but still have no access to create my own new post. Anyone else experience similar issue ? Kind regards

Comment

Hi guys, I am passionate about IT and I look forward to being of help to you!
          I'm Italian, and sorry for my bad english language.

Comment

New here. Pretty novice at chip level work so I'm looking to learn from all of you more experienced folks.

Comment

Hi all, I have been building computers as a hobby for the past 20 years. My first 10 of those years were due to gaming counter strike, doom and warcraft but for the latter part of the my years primary doing it for homelab and server clusters at home.

Most recently I have started experimenting with BIOS modding and this how I came across this community which seems to have a lot of helpful resources and people.

Comment

Hi all.

Long time hacker here.

Comment

Hello,

Trying to get into electronics repair and decided to join this community to get started.

Thank you all

BR

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Emmanuel and I have a passion for electronics and IT, I hope with this forum to be able to discuss to solve my problems and those of others

Comment

Hi, I'm from Bulgaria. My hobby is repairing electronics.

Comment

Hey guys! Nice to meet you all. Glad I've found this amazing community!

Comment

Hello everyone!
                          I like repairing broken electronics. Especially I prefer fixing broken motherboards but everything else goes as well. I found this forum and noticed it seems to have a very nice community so I decided to join.
                          I hope we will have great time together.
                          Thank you!

Comment

Hola soy nuevo aquí,
                            Me llamo Lucas soy de argentina apenas estoy comenzando con la reparación de hardware y entrando al mundo de la electrónica. a medida que avance en esto ire interiorizandome más en el foro, espero poder llegar a estar activo en el rapidamente.
                            Saludos

Comment

Hi all,

I am a computer science graduate, and want to learning about ISPs and hope to learn whatever needed in this forum and share whatever I can.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Alexander from Slovakia. I came to this forum because I am interested in soldering, and then a friend gave me a non-working gaming computer, I'm trying to fix it.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  I am Mike Cebula from Garden Grove, CA. I recently acquired a number of Apple products and seek help in resolving issues on them. Hope that I can gain that assistance here.
                                  Thank you,
                                  Mike

Comment

Hello everyone, new member from Uruguay (South America) got here looking for schematics for some repairs. I own a repair shop here, we mostly repair Apple products.

Comment

Hi Bandcaps citizens!
                                      I am Kiyowa from Montpellier in France. I registered here to solve a BIOS problem I have with my Dell laptop and I hope I'll be able to do it with your help.
                                      Peace!

Comment

Hi, Aaron here. Reformed gamer, been doing computer builds and running BBS's since I was 12. Networking and IT on and off for roughly 30 years. Found badcaps while searching for a way to bios unlock a pair of HP 600 G9 Mini's from eBay. Looks like a lot of no-nonsense helping going on here without a lot of attitude. I hope to learn some stuff along the way vs. just unlocking these, as is usually the case.

Also used to repair hard drive microcontrollers with PC3K for a while. Have done a lot of odd tech related projects in my free time like hacking an stoci orbi router to use it's backhaul interface for client device connections, UART hacking Adorne wall switches, smart-homing anything imaginable with Shellys, repairing industrial label printers, and playing with Phoenix Contact PLC hardware, but am new to this specific field of embedded controller and spi reprogramming for Bios chips.

When not buying and selling on eBay, staring at a screen 18 hours a day, working on my homelab or this house, I'm at the beach with my dog. But if I absolutely have to I'll hang out with my friends in real life over some dirty martinis.

Toodles

Comment

hi, steve here from uk. trying to fix a sharp lc-50 - unfortunately, with lines on the screen after i managed to replace the backlights.

Comment

Working...
                                          X