This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello my name is Josh from Scotland, I joined this forum to gather technical knowledge to help me repair laptops.

Comment

Oregonian here just a home projected here looking for more avenues to get things fixed and working again I can fix almost anything now! Just getting started in 3D printing and prototyping and about to unlock my first MacBook bios ( kinda nervous) but has to be done. so maybe I can help you or you help me I think this will be a good resource thanks for providing a space like this.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello. Thanks for let in me in, the new kind in the block.

Comment

Hello guys. New member here from South Africa, looking to learn more about board repairs

Comment

Hi folks! Greetings from Czechia.

Comment

Hello everyone and have a good day!

Comment

Greetings!! found this forum looking for some stuff for a laptop

I've been working on IT since 2003 and I hope for the community to be good and prosperous

My work is mostly regarding basic IT stuff, from time to time i have to dug into electronics and whatnot, but I'm quite far from a expert

Right now I'm trying to re-start my college studing and trying to get my Systems Engineering degree, which has proven to be difficult, but ,hey, who said life is fair and that all is rose-colored???

Have a good day, fellas

Comment

HELLO WORLD

Comment

Hello, I'm still trying to figure out how to start a new post on here. Don't know where my intro from last week went as all I see is the Quick Reply box. Peace.....Tom H.

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Sonny and i hail from Indonesia. I love repairing, restoring and bringing old things back to life.
                        Sometimes Experiment with that 😅

Comment

Hello - glad to be here!

Comment

Hi, I'm a newbie! But I will try to keep up))

Comment

Hello everybody, I am from England and I enjoy TUNING motor vehicles for fun. I especially like working on all the technology mainly working on engine control units directly. Also tune vehicles via the OBD port. I hope some of my knowledge will help some people here, as your knowledge will help me.

Comment

Salam everyone,
                                I just discovered this forum while driving crazy trying to fix my laptop...
                                I already enjoyed reading other people posts, just felt better knowing I'm not the only one struggling and funny how you instantly find new ways you never thought about just with one message of 2 words "run mats" haha
                                Anyway let's hope I would be able to help as much as I had been helped.
                                Cheers from France

Comment

Hi, from Slovakia

Great to discover this site and join the force.
                                  My short story has long history. As young lad worked on predecessors of computing i.e. relay telephony exchanges and signaling systems in transport. As i got older learning and playing with 1s and 0s are paying the bills. Hoping to get some help and offer where i can.

Cheers

Comment

Hello! Thank you very much for accepting me on the forum. My name is Maicon, I'm from MacaƩ-RJ, Brazil. I am a computer technician, mechatronics, electronics enthusiast and I study software engineering. I hope to be able to contribute to the community and I'm sure I will also learn a lot from all of you. Thanks again!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is RepairGenius from Holland.
                                      I was searching for some information and get stuck on the forum.
                                      I am glad to be a member to, and hope to learn a lot from you guys.
                                      Thank you for accepting and sharing your knowledge ❤️✌️

Comment

Hello. I really like the Lenovo t440p and have been tinkering. It is a great laptop that is powerful enough to use and yet cheap enough to experiment with.

Comment

Hello Everyone, my name is Myron Viegas from India.

I am glad to be a member to, and hope to learn a lot from you guys.
                                          Thank you for accepting and sharing your knowledge ❤️✌️

Comment

Working...
                                          X