This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'm Timon. I'd like to learn a bit more before I kick the bucket.

Comment

Well. I'm laz3. I am a recent systems engineer. I prefer to keep everything that may give information about me private. I am passionate about modification, especially PCs.

Comment

Hi all, greetings form Poland.
        Im just below amateur in electronics

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm trying to subdue my PS4 slim.

Comment

Hello! I'm from the Earth, trying to repair my laptop! Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi all, greetings form Poland
              I'm trying to repair laptops
              My English is poor so please be patient

Comment

Hi all.

Comment

Hi,
                  Mane name is Cristi but short name is Adi.
                  I work as a QA Engineer but in my hobby is to understand facts from electronics.
                  I am from Romania and I'm 31y old.
                  Hello all!

Comment

I need an adult.
                    (But I'm 33)

Comment

s7562s - my name is Helfried an I'm alredy "semi-retired" (born in 1941 I still work in digitalisation of normal and super8 films, slides, cassettes (VHS, Hi8), documents, etc., etc. - AND I'm working as a contract-servicer - administration, negotiation, etc., etc.
                      I have a lot of computer equipment and I'm trying all the years to self-repair the components.
                      Many thanks for your help ...

Comment

I sure wish the system would update me. 45 minutes on and itching to get my adult.
                        EDIT: the next page refresh and it's done, woo!

Comment

Hi everyone. if u need help with something just ask me. im computer engineer and an IT technitian, with 13 years of experience.

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Pregs from South Africa. I am an electrical engineering with avid interest in electronics. I have many years of experience. I now want to spend some downtime reviving old electronics , which is why I joined. You all have a wealth of knowledge. Thanks

Comment

Hello everybody

Comment

I am a snail & I am pale

Comment

Hello All,
                                  I'm Thomas from France, thank you guys for this awesome forum

Comment

Hey all! Amateur electronics enthusiast. Really enjoy reading through the forums and wanted to join up.

Comment

Hello, everyone
                                      I am the CEO of a computer distribution/repair company for 16 years in the computer industry
                                      I'm in Korea
                                      It covers all kinds of computers.
                                      I want to exchange a lot here and learn a lot. I look forward to your kind cooperation.

Comment

Hello fam am Courage and very happy to be learning from you guys

Comment

Hey. I repair stuff (cars, electronics, etc) and just ran into the fact that boardview exists. As such, I ran into this forum because of all the incredible resources being shared. Thank you to all sharing knowledge and I'm excited to take part!

Comment

Working...
                                          X