X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello.
    I landed here via a recommendation from a youtube channel - Learn Electronics Repair. The more I watch, the more interesting the topic becomes.
    Not that I know anything about the subject, but every hike begins with the first step.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Alex.
      I broke my first computer and fixed it at the age of 6, and it dragged on =).
      At the moment, I am engaged in a home computer service on the basis of a malfunction, I replaced it.
      I work as a system administrator.
      Now I'm starting to master in-depth analysis and repair of various boards, I would like to become a real pro in my field.
      I wish you all serviceable machinery and equipment, so that nothing breaks at you.
      Good luck in everything =)

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm Neil, I'm from Christchurch, New Zealand and I fix electronics as a hobby. Mainly laptops, but also TV's and whiteware, kitchen appliances, basically I'll have a go at anything mechanical or electrical/electronic.

Like most, I found this forum when searching for schematics and its refreshing to find a board that has such amazing info, but that is also free. Not sure if there is some sort of donation system here for the work that the admins do, I've barely touched the surface and generally drop in/out for what I need, I'll have a dig around.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome resource

Comment

Hey Guys,

I'm a person from India. I like to learn. I mostly do programming stuff, but now I am a bit bored with it.

I use GNU/Linux exclusively. When my desktop stopped starting up I decided to try to fix it myself and here I am.

Thanks and regards.

Comment

Hey guys i am the new one,

After a big research about my notebook google ''spit'' this site out....... i know wonderful my German-English .... anyway ......
            So i came across this Forum and i gained some useful and useless infos but that is normal and sometimes its even better to get like to the finish because you another way for managing your problem..... so even when it is unuseful it is useful ........

Okay i think you get what i mean dont be an over smartass...... ��

Comment

Hello All - I am from Ohio, USA. I love good coffee, like to repair what I own.

All the best.

Comment

Hello,
                My name is Mateusz. Im treating electronics as a hobby, may sometimes ask for help here

Regards,
                MmatePL

Comment

Hi there, just stumbled upon this forum, hope we all have fun repairing things...

Comment

Hi my name is Paul new to this forum but been watching eevblog for over ten years just a hobbist 67 years. looking forward to reaching out to you guys.

Comment

Winix of the people is here to learn and contribute in every way I can. I strongly believe in team work.
                      I won't forget to give honor to whom honor is due, I respect everyone in this forum, but great and small, you all are just so educative reading all your chats. I remain humble and I love you guys

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi guys
                          I come from Hanoi, Vietnam
                          I found this forum on web on thead "Default List of pin compatible pwm/supervisor PSU ICs" when I looking for PSU IC, it help me go over the problem on my PSU.
                          Thanks so much!
                          Good luck and success!

Comment

Good day! I come from San Leandro California. Looking to help where I can and to ask some questions of the gurus here. Thank you!

God Bless.

Comment

Good day, I'm Nicholas from Thessaloniki, Greece.
                              You have no idea how happy I am to experience internet bulletin forums, and how active people are in this website. It brings good web 2.0 memories.

Comment

Hi! I'm Dan, i'm currently a college student not majoring anything related to programming or computers, in fact i'm taking up biology. I stumbled upon this forum because I was having trouble with the desktop my sister passed down to me, I just thought of how nice people here are and could possibly seek from. Anyways, hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Comment

Hello,

I saw trying to create a thread that I never send any message here. Shame on me because I learned so much here. Unreal helpful community. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hello everyone I'm new to PC repair with little knowledge plz help me and when I learn iwill help others and thank you all of you

Comment

hello!!

Comment

hi everyone i hope i'm welcome here also to help with small knowledge about laptop and pc repairing pls accep for a new member this furoms thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I work in cybersecurity (software part) and for an obscure reason, whenever someone has a problem with their computer, even with the hardware, that's on me.
                                          Through my research, I found this forum and I hope to learn a lot from it ! You guys rock, I'm looking forward to discussing with you

Comment

Working...
                                          X