X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all.

Just a another tinkerer / hacker here. Occasionally does electronics repair work.

Regards,
    Thomas

Comment

Hi, everyone.

I am a surgical oncologist, which sometimes repairs laptops.

Regards, Dmitry.

Comment

hello. I am designing home appliances in Korea.

Unlike others, I can say I'm familiar with this.

I hope you can exchange your knowledge with mine in this forum.

Comment

Hi all,

trying to learn electronics repair and hopefully contribute in the future

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Hi

Comment

I'm just an electronics lover

Comment

Hi to everyone.

Fran from Spain. Trying to learn and fix some electronic parts. Thanks to all.

Comment

Hi all. I've recently got into electronics repair as a hobby and look forward to learning more. Thank you very much.

Comment

hi all
                      good day
                      i from malaysia.

Comment

Привет , я очень рад что вы существуете ! готов делиться информацией,участием !

Comment

Hi new guy here, trying to get better with electronics and this seems like a great site to learn from. I hope I can learn and contribute to this site.

Comment

new here, trying to find older bios for hp z440, z840 workstations

Comment

Hallo, my name is Steven and i love to fix all Kind of Stuff

Comment

Hello to all of you,im Steven

Comment

I'm new here, but have always had an interest in electronics, how things work, and how to fix them. It seems this forum will be a valuable resource in learning more about fixing devices.

-
                                  Rob

Comment

Hi all, I'm Dinnol. I found this site as I have an old laptop that I've forgotten the BIOS password to. And the laptop vendor wants to charge me $100 to "unlock" the BIOS. I hope I can find help here.

Comment

dazzler here from the UK

a big hello to everyone.

I've been in the tech repair arena for many years however board level is something relatively new and although I understand the basics and can troubleshoot common issues I'm hoping to get better and gain a greater understanding with the help of people far more experienced and knowledgable than myself.

it's great to be here and I look forward to interacting with people here

Comment

I'm from the Vietnam

A big hello to everyone.

Comment

Hi I am known as alphalvr and have had computers since Elite on the BBC micro model A (my dad has his name down early) and was quickly upgraded to model b when that was released. Of course then the disk drive, then disk drive version of elite, same game but two missions added.....that was a lot after there being none ha ha and i restarted from scratch.

Hello I found this forum after coming across the 1st laptop that had all the manufacturer admin passwords set in bios.
                                          It was a computer that was left with customer as part of redundancy package but I cannot find a way the get past the password that is not suddenly hit with a paywall.

Sorry if i'm posting in the incorrect place but I verified my email, was sent here, told to introduce myself but the is no 'create message ; button here

Comment

Working...
                                          X