This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. My name is Kostya. I am from Ukraine. I have some problem with my laptop. I hope, i can solve my problem.

Comment

Hello, my name is Icaro, I'm a technician and I've had my own business for over 10 years
      I found the forum very curious and decided to join it, look for those who need help and exchange a lot of knowledge, I hope to always be of good cheer.

Comment

Hello my name is Edson I'm a technician for 35 years, wanting to learn more

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm new to researching PCBs. I damaged a motherboard during a SSD swap out and now am on a journey to learn more

Comment

Salut everyone! Boomer with mediocre skill and need for technical assisstance is saying "hello" @ all.

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Travis and I live in sunny California. I am a hobbyist electronic repair hopeful. My friends seem to think I am a master at it but I definitely know better than that lol.
              Resurrecting circuits and defying bad caps – because electrons deserve better! ⚡

Comment

Hi, I'm Neal from the UK.

I actually registered over a year ago, which I guess at that time was to find information pertaining to the repair of my dishwasher. That was successful and it's still in use today.

Now I'm back as my faithful (up to now) Sony bookshelf hifi system has decided to go on the fritz.

Comment

Hello everyone, I signed up two months ago, but I just read the letter))), I have been doing repairs since 2009, my name is Kirill, it's difficult with software support, mostly hardware repair, good luck to everyone)))!!!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Derek from bonny Scotland in the UK.

I found this site by following up on review posted here on this forum regarding Bob Parker's ESR Meters. The one that caught my interest was the B2ESRt, it can measure extremely low resistance, and get this, it Speaks.

Anyway a little about me, I was born at the beginning of the sixties November 1959 to be exact. As a kid I had no interest in sports or any other activity that other youngsters of my age were interested in, as a matter of fact poor health precluded me from taking part in nearly all strenuous pursuits for the better part of my early years.

However, I did have a fascination for all thing electrical and mechanical, my ever inquisitive mind meant that I had to know how things worked. This got to the point where I would pull apart the TV, dismantle the radio, strip down the VCR. I think you get the picture.

Eventually electronics became a hobby and through experimentation and reading many books I eventually grasped the rudiments of analog electronics and later went on to study digital electronics.

Sometime after that I became interested in computers, both repair and fault finding diagnostics with a particular interest in programing and computer languages.

I'm nearly 64 years old now, but I still like to mess with electronic gadgets and make repairs whenever I can.

Anyway enough of my ranting, this forum looks to be right up my street, I hope to learn some new skills/ideas and give some insight where possible.

Cheers everyone

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Enrique and I'm from Spain.

I'm not "electronics savvy" but once it's broken, there's not much loss in trying, so... I try.

I've been building PCs for 30 years, building RC cars, planes, helicopters and drones for more than 20 years and fumbling around repairing electronics for the same amount of time.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hello Im tryna get some BIOS help!

Comment

We are a computer repair shop in Tampere, Finland and we are just getting into BIOS repairs. We cant know everything from ourselves so we are looking for a bit of help from here

Comment

Hi, i've just signed up to try and fix my iPad

Comment

Hi just joined and looking for some inspirations .

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm Rosario from Montreal, Can. I started as a PC tech using DOS about 30 years ago and transitioned web dev in the last 5 years. I am a DIYer at heart and work on anything from electronics to home repairs to cars. I am not afraid to try anything but I am no expert in anything, LOL. Looking to learn how to repair my TV and or if i can help, why not!

thanks for listening and regards to all.
                                Rosario.

Comment

Hello,

I'm a semi-retired computer engineer and have been working and hacking on computers and electronics since the 1980's. I love the challenge of fixing just about everything and I really appreciate the effort people put into posting in forums, youtube, etc. so thank you to everyone on this forum for that. I look forward to being a part of it.

Sincerely,
                                  Matt

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello. An IT engineer.

Comment

Re: BIOS

I need bios for acer predator helios 300 PH315-53-72XD, help pls

Comment

Re: BIOS

Hi everyone, I'm a computer science engineer and programmer.

Comment

Working...
                                          X