This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

just another geek who has been lurking for a long time, want to keep some old tech from ending up in the landfill

Comment

Hello my name is Ulli, i am from Italyvand ibhope ton find som Help with my "daily" problems 😆😆

Comment

Hello !

I'm repair begginer for laptops, PC's (and perhaps phones).
        I'm here for share schematics/boardviews.

Comment

Hi too all. Trying to keep the 'gadgets' alive. Half a brain and a PSU.

Thanks BC.net for providing a nice platform for knowledge seekers/sharing.

Comment

Maayong adlaw, Greetings from Dipolog City Zamboanga Del Norte Philippines. My name is Edcille Kent A. Elumba. Single and currently working in a private company. Im just a beginner in fixing laptops and computer. This is my sideline or other means of earning. I hope that i can share my idea about electronics.

I manage to fix many computers and laptops. But i want to learn more and also share my experience to everyone in this community. Thank you and Mabuhay!

Comment

Hello,

I came across this forum while doing searches for an audio controller. I was formerly a Mechanical Engineer by career but have long switched careers professionally. I still tinker and fix things to reduce landfill waste. Also, I hate to see perfectly good things that are salvageable go to waste.

Ben

Comment

Hola. I am new here but have used this forum countless times for help. I hope to contribute if I can! I run a repair shop and we have been delving into board repairs for the last couple years.

Comment

Hello everyone from Italy. Glad to be here and try to con tribute. I'm PC/audio on my fresh road.
                  Cheers

Comment

Hello there from Italy!
                    Pleased to join this club and contribute!!

Comment

Hello everybody and beautiful forum I hope to learn much more of electronic world .I'll give my help to who deserves.

Comment

Hi,

I'm replying to this thread as the requirements for new accounts. I'm an IT engineer from Canada and I'm currently looking more into developing my electronic skills. The reason of my registration to this website is for an old laptop that I've been trying to revive. I am no lazy guy and have searched a lot but alas, no answers were found as my problem seems unique.

Thank you

Comment

I have a question for you all: what is element L3404 on mobo HP14-ce3034nl.
                          Can't really search for it by myself.
                          Excuse my ignorance

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm a handyman who can fix things from time to time. Generally, he deals with fiscal systems, but after work I like to "play" with electronics. It's exciting, and repairing equipment is a lot of fun. I greet everyone.

Comment

Hi,
                              I'm Terri. I've been doing hobby electronics for most of my life. Came here looking for a schematic for a specific benchtop power supply. Didn't find that but did find enough info on it to make some progress.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Comment

Hola soy Pascual llevo 15 años en el mundo de la electrónica , empecé reparando radio , luego pase a reparar televisores de TRC a color luego pasamos a reparar tv TFT y ahora con la tecnología de LED ... también reparo ordenadores y portátiles y espero que me puedan ayudar en este foro ...
                                Un saludo.

Comment

Good morning! thank you for accepting me in this community. hoping to be able to help and also learn from you guys.

Comment

Hello, I'm Victor. I am an electronics amateur. In the past I have played with digital components to build simple robots, sensors and control systems systems that talk to my computer via wifi and bluetooth. I have found several useful answers in this forum before registering, so I decided to register so I can ask question and, If I can, contribute to the conversation.

Comment

Hello, my name is Daren. I've had interest in electronics for a while. I work in tech. My component level experience is limited to replacing some caps on a dead amp or building guitar pedal kits or modding them. I've recently picked up a dead Sony 8K TV I'm stumped on and looking forward to hear what everyone has to say about where to look next. I'll throw a post up about it soon here.

Comment

Hi everyone! Trying to get into board-level repair, this seems like a wonderful community.

Comment

I'm hobby electronic. I tinkering electronic hardware and software.
                                          Looking forward to being part of this community and sharing some electronic fun!

Comment

Working...
                                          X