This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello y'all, 22 year old history student here with a mild addiction to fixing old computers, consoles, and the like. I'm looking forwards to learning new things from this forum.

Comment

hello guys i'm 28 year old member interested in fixing computers, laptops, etc
      glad to be here

Comment

Hello, Im a computer technician, trying to learn from the masters. Woanderfull place

Comment

Hello,
          I'm service technician from Lithuania. I'm repairing industrial electronic equipment and computers.
          Glad to join this community to boost my experience.

Comment

Hi!
            I'm very much a novice who wants to learn how to repair vintage computers. I'm very much inspired by the likes of Adrian Black (who I got to meet a couple of days ago!) and other similar retro tech YouTube channels.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Syarif from Indonesia, I work as a Frontend Developer full-time, few days ago I've fixed my first device it was a USB cable of a gamepad controller, it was giving a low voltage instead of 5V , recently I've been trying to upgrade my own ABANDONED macbook air RAM while learning about repairing electronic devices, but I end up facing new problems haha, that's why I found this forum to ask for help from the experts here, peace.

Comment

Hi everybody,
                  I'm arash and have many computer related experiences during past 28 years
                  I started learning programming on DOS OS and first programming language I learned was Foxpro. After that, I worked with many other languages like Pascal, c++, delphi, VBA, MQL, recently python and ...
                  Most of my experience was related to databases and I have learn Access, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle and sqllite and know how to develop SQL statements and queries
                  Finally using about today, business and data analysis is my main proficient and developing small practical applications are my main hobby

Comment

Hi Guys, just new here by the way and I'm from Philippines. It's nice to meet you all

Comment

Hi all,

I am a laptop repair technician from Cape Town, South Africa. Here to learn more about motherboard repairs =]

My name is Koos

Comment

Hello technology friends,
                        I come from Germany and am a trained radio and television technician. There are no forums like this in Germany, since most devices are almost exclusively disposed of due to a lack of spare parts or missing documentation. I hope that we can contribute to the environment together and repair some devices together.
                        Dimon

Comment

My name is Allan Richard 1. How did you meet badcaps.net? On Google. What is my level? Technical and work with Hardware.What skills related to electronics/ computer that I have or intend to acquire? I would like and will focus on the areas of informatics in general. I am 21 years old, I work in hardware in general and I would like to acquire the maximum knowledge here relating to my area

Comment

Hi guys, My name is Andy i enjoy playing with electronics and building small circuts

Comment

hey guys I just like tinkering with electronics that's about it

Comment

Hi from an retiree with a new hobby

I've been fooling with electronics for a few years now and somehow it has morphed into computers. I am hoping to lean on the group for research into a few problems I am having.
                                Looking forward to it.
                                Paul

Comment

Hey

My name is Till and I am from Switzerland.

I am a guy who runs into constant trouble over the year with my PC and laptops.

So I started learning and repairing by myself. I really enjoy it but it can also be quite a headache sometimes.

I hope I can learn new things by being a part of this community and share what I've learned and will continue

Comment

Hi my name is Ed, I am from Houston Texas. I just finished a repair on our Sony 65 TV, backlights, and now my sons Sony 46EX700 has gone out. I hope to find valuable info and assistance here. I am a novice in TV stuff, but have been doing PC stuff since 91 in my own business.

Thanks

Comment

Меня зовут Виталий. Я с Украины. Иногда ремонтирую бытовую технику.

Comment

Hello guys,really happy to have joined badcaps,the best forum ever

Comment

Hello All, 63 y old newbie! Ex Army Warrant Officer, Chief on ships, electrician, construction super. Now retired and diy tinkering with fixing things. Things, I have no emotional or financial attachment to. Just the challenge & personal edification. Forgive me in advance, 1st forum, ever!

Looking forward to learning from you all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X