This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Greetings to the forum participants! My name is Lev and I am a retired electronics engineer. I devoted my activity to radio engineering, electronics. And even though I'm 73 years old, I'm interested. It so happened that I did not have to repair laptops during my working life. Now I have bought some faulty laptops and am studying and repairing. Also, my Samsung laptop has recently deteriorated and I am trying to repair it. I don't know English very well, so I use a translator. That's how to say my first message about myself.

Comment

Hello I am here trying to find ways to fix bad boards. I program some control systems and phone systems and have some low voltage hardware experience. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello there! I have MSI rx 480 with missing MMdt3904-7 and possibly memory shorted. I initially landed here back when I needed some schematics. Was busy lately and here I am again going on a fix-or-die road now. (:

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hi all, a retired newbie trying to find out more on my disabled tv.
            Looking forward to learn and troubleshoot my own tv.

Comment

Hi I am new at this forum and struggling with a PSU repair and could use some expert advise.

Comment

am aminetiaret from algerian
                i do many stuffs like unlocking phones
                repairing computers ....etc
                am 30 years old thats all

Comment

Hi, I was looking for service information about a receiver a found this site. It seems interesting and very useful for people like me.

Comment

Mike from Maryland...
                    fix computers as a hobby, main business is printing and marketing.
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-28-2023, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Hi all, just saying hello

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Maddy from New Zealand
                          I Would like to join this community to get help and offer help in the repair field

Comment

hey, here to get some help about the lcd panel controller that's made me go crazy lol

Comment

My first system was back in 1986, being a Commodore-64 with the kick-ass 1541 5.25 floppy drive set up. Loads of shared games on cassette.
                              My first homebuilt was back in 1996, being a Pentium 120 with 32MB RAM and a 120MB EIDE HDD, a 4x Mitsumi CD drive, and an SB16...
                              This got me into computers and electronics and playing games. Entered a computer electronics design study, worked for Philips and NXP for some years

Comment

Hi did'nt know the restriction on creating new threads, this forum has provided heaps of information for me. A big thank you to all you guys

Comment

hi

Comment

Hello! Alex from Italy

Comment

I have been dealing with computers for about 20 years and it gives me joy, although currently I am more interested in coding and programming. I am looking for help in repairing newer components on the forum

Comment

hi all! Peace and goodness,well-being!

Comment

Hi! Let's all get along well!

Comment

Working...
                                          X