This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Just a note, worked in the field, designed, repaired too many different systems from Deep Blue to 5ESS, 4ESS, crossbar, 4bits up. Motors Otis Att GE Westinghouse IBM. Love my amiga, commodore vic20, ataris, and others, long in the bone, i now work from home. Still can work with small than micro parts, did xray and thermos. Worked on trains ,subways radios put up ants, and worked on the original rom tables of 3ft platters(hard drives that stood 3.5 ft on a stand) i am rated for over 1000k and unlimited amps and prototyping machines. Worked with satellites and lasers, also optics. Taught digital for att and controllers. Cant cook, but burn water just right, java is 4 drinking.

Comment

Hi, I'm living in Hungary. My first hobby is model railroading, but it's not working without electronics :-). My computers never caused so much trouble, as my LED TV-s during the last years. I don't wanna have a big collection of unusable TV-s , so I decided to repair them myself...

Comment

Hi to everybody

Comment

Hello, I'm Johnny and I have my soldering iron ready

Comment

Hello, I'm Kiet and I'm a MacBook & laptop repair technician

Comment

Hi!
              I'm Robert and I am an Computer repaid-addict!
              At the moment I try to recover Dell Vostro V130 BIOS - upgrade via Win10 went wrong, freezed and now this poor fella is bricked

RC5

Comment

Hello

Comment

HI, I'm novice in anything... but also able to repair thousand of anythings !

If I discover things that have helped me on the web, It's a fair return to help others with my experiences. regards. P-M K.

Comment

Hello!
                    I am from the Ukrainian Donbass. I had a service center (workshop) there. After the beginning of the invasion in 2014, I moved to Kyiv with my family. After that, I switched to repairing laptops only.

Comment

Hello there nice to meet you all, i am from Lancashire in the United Kingdom, im a novice with most electricals but work with ECU'S daily.

Comment

Hi

My handle is doubledott and I am interested in repairing desktop motherboards.

Comment

Hello,
                          I'm from the Czech Republic and I dabble in electronics (as an amateur), repair electrical equipment, garden equipment and motorcycles.

Comment

Hello.

I'm from South Africa and have been in the IT industry for years mostly doing sales and basic repairs (part swopping and the odd cap replacement) but after discovering the right to repair crowd on youtube and watching people fixing electronics the bug bit and i'm trying to teach myself to do the same.

I'm here to learn and if I manage to get proficient maybe help others.

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm from Germany, dabble in repairing and building electronics.

Comment

Hi All, Matt and i'm an electronic addict ... based in UK working on some electronics and recently get in to fixing TV's.

Comment

First time visiting here, looking to fix a MacBook with liquid damage.

Comment

Hello everyone, Thank you for accepting me here..
                                    I am Elvis Cabalfin
                                    work as a Cellphone technician
                                    Philippines

Comment

Hi everyone
                                      50+ years old guy with small experience of repairing old Russian TV's, PSU's, etc.. back in the begging of 90's. I am not a professional. I happy to be part of badcaps

Comment

Hi, I once was an electronic engineer and not practicing it for decades now. Still I have a question concerning a Samsung 65" 3D television type UE65F8000.
                                        I always love to follow people with a passion, so perhaps I will find answers on this forum, thank you :-)

Comment

HI My name is Chris and live in the United Kingdom.My knowledge in electronics is o but have always liked hifi amps and disco equipment and its not until i saw one of your members on youtube that i have become more interested in going deeper into electronics because i find it fascinating.At the the moment i'm working on a 5.1 system which i have blown.WISH ME LOOK.

Comment

Working...
                                          X