This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Been reading posts for a year a so no but it's time to make a post so I can ask questions and contribute. Am mainly doing phone and macbook repair, but just started getting into laptops recently. It's a lot of fun! :-)

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Have a nice day! $)

Comment

Hello to everyone. I am a pc lover. I like to be active in froms to be able to solve issues of my system. Good luck everyone

Comment

Hi all,

I am an electronics enthusiast and hobbyist and enjoy learning and fixing things on my own. It's been a while since I last explored/fixed electronics and now I have a TV which has come to rescue and so thought of joining this forum to learn as I never did a board level TV repair before.

Thanks

Comment

Hello!

I guess I'll have to repair a TV. That's why I'm here.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello! Im an old guy, but new to electronics. Trying to learn to fix up some of my stuff.

Comment

hello everyone, I'm from Indonesia, I joined this forum because I see here providing knowledge and experience for free because I don't have enough money to subscribe to a paid forum, I think this is where I have to study with limited funds, I ask for guidance and support, thank you

Comment

Hello everyone. I´m from Brazil. I joined the forum to contribute and learn from all of you. thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone! I hope to learn a lot and hopefully contribute a little on these pages. Have a great day!

Comment

Hi, I have been repairing computers for 20 years. Now I'm exploring the secret of repairing electronics. I've been using the forum for a long time (bios, schematics) and I'll practically find the answer to the puzzles that computers pose to me

Comment

Hi, I am lab technicien from Canada. I worked in research lab for 35 years and now retired.
                        I still enjoy doing electronic repair for hobby. Happy to join your community.

Comment

Hello everyone i have 46 age ,i'm from Italia I'm passionate about electronics and computer science I hope to make new acquaintances on the subject

Comment

Hey everyone, just joined. I'm a DIYer and tend to post from time to time in another forum (admittedly when I need guidance on a DIY issue). However, searching around on the net for a specific issue I have, it seems that this forum may support me technically based on the responses on some of the threads I've seen. Hope my purpose here isn't too controversial!

Comment

Well, hello everyone. Miguel from Barcelona here, trying to learn how can I remove the supervisor password from my T495. Wish me luck.

Comment

hey all

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Wil, I've been learning about electronics and repairs for a couple of years (still noob), mostly attempting to repair and service old vintage electronics like hifi systems and video games and I find this forum a wealth of knowledge. Thank for letting me be part of this great community.

Comment

Wow, the site is 20 years old?! That's like 200 in computer years :-D
                                    Thanks for having me. I'll just be lurking for now, but appreciate the access.

Comment

hello everyone . i'm new here
                                      i'm here to learn
                                      have a good time

Comment

GM yo. Just an old degen raver here, lookin' for some help with my friggin ridiculous HP Spectre Bios (un-effin believable this HPBios nonsense)

Comment

Still figuring out how to get normal user permissions I guess?

Comment

Working...
                                          X