This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Registered just to view some chip pics in a thread, but now finding more instances of this problem and want to ask someone about it

Comment

Hello to all i'm trying to improve my electronics skills

Comment

Hi all,
        My name is Andy I'm from the U.K, currently trying to repair an acer R271 monitor board 0171-2271-6213 with a shorted ?voltage regulator TJ1119CG but can't find.
        any one help

Comment

Hi, I'm Dan. I used to be a computer programer, now I'm interested in Electronics. I build my own 5V DC linear power supply and will pick apart anything to have a look inside.

Comment

Hi Im Ben from the Netherlands. Just a hobbyist trying to learn a new few tricks.

Comment

I am a retired commercial fisherman, I have always been interested in computers, mu first machine was a Commodore 64. I am now doing a bit of repair on PC and Apple hardware. I am doing some Apple bios repairs at the presen.

Spruce

Comment

Hi All,

Bill from the UK, Hobbiest and Tinkerer

Comment

Hi
                  I am from Hong Kong, got a few bad boards in hand and want to learn to fix them.
                  Will appreciate for any help.
                  thanks

Comment

Olá, meu nome é Balbino jr, sou novato no ramo de eletrônica, mas estou empenhado em aprender a cada dia e poder contribuir com o forum.

Comment

Hello all, this is nice. Typing gives everyone around me a break from the F bombs ��. 45 and worked construction almost exclusively since 15. I can (but probably won’t) build a home from felling to final inspection, but you want it done in a year forget about it. After a 45’ fall I don’t move as fast anymore, but I’m walking again and all the important parts work. I’ve pulled my toys apart for as long as I can remember. Most work when put back together. Now as a business owner I have the time and money for my wife to waste as I hack personal property to repair or make better. I can go on for hours. Unmediated ADHD is GREAT, for nobody but me. Until I’m released from my jacket again ����

Comment

Hi All.
                        I feel proud to join you ,
                        Im a medical guy, but I like to fix things myself .

Comment

Pretty sure i did the introduction bit previously , however as a lurker mostly ( due to being averse to showing a lesser intelligence )
                          So I am from down under - you know that one that looks similar to a European country but is spelt differently .
                          Over 60 years old in my body - but my brain tries to fool me in believing i am 20 still.
                          First foray into computers was a time share pdp , later Z80 as my first personal computer ( quite a few ) later IBM PC clones where BIOS modding was my very first experience into hacks and mods .... still do even now when life allows me the time .

Greeting to all......

Comment

Hi people, I'm Dan a nerd with an interest in all things electrical, I mostly work with microcontrollers to build IoT devices for Home Assistant. I'm here because I was recently given an HP Omen laptop because someone set a EFI password and left the company, I'm hoping to get it up and running for use an a lounge media PC for Plex and emulation.

Comment

Hello world! i just purchased a CH341A programmer and wish to fix my bricked laptop. Cheers, from Singapore.

Comment

Hi there
                                my name is mike and am a retired person who has a interest in laptops and gaming consols and how to fix them as a hobbie after seeing how upset my grandchildren were when there devices did not work
                                hope this forum helps Thanks

Comment

Hi, I like fixing stuff but I'm not a professional and I would like to find and to give helpful tips

Comment

Hello there! Well, this is the first forum I have ever been actively enrolled on, and come from a background in software engineering and business leadership.

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi.

Comment

hey, new here, looking to find new infos and learn new things.

Comment

Working...
                                          X