This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Am Keithf2, am 70 years old, been in the services, where I started in electronics,have now retired. I firsted started fixing TVs when valves was all the rage, so have now progressed to the modern TVs.

Comment

Quick hello. I need to post to get help. My very helpful friends at another tech forum sent me to you today as I was considering just buying a new TV. You were recommended from bleepin computer .com.

thanks, going to look at the forums and hopefully get some advice

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Tim. I'm 30, always been interested in electronics. Used to break my toys apart to see what was inside, until I was introduced to a screwdriver. That's much easier. I've fixed a few LCD's, phones, etc. I mostly fix computers now. I do it because I like to bring new life to things. Joined this forum because of the collective knowledge.

Comment

Hello there. This site is great and hoping that you all can help me out. I have a vizio E370VL with power but no picture. If you have any suggestions please let me know thank you.

Comment

Howdy.
            I have been chasing a quirky ASUS a7n8x board. Noticed today leaking caps, found this forum, ordered new board but plan on recapping the old board.
            Magnum

Comment

Hello,
              my Name is Marcus and i am from Germany.

i have a dell u2410f, where the backlight does not work anymore and found a thread here about this theme.

maybe i Need your help.

thanks

br marcus

Comment

Knowledge is the key! ....

Comment

hi...

Comment

Just a quick hello from newbie...

Comment

Hello,

I am 24 years old Masters degree student from Latvia. Main hobbies are: website development, computer electronics and car repair.

I already found some answers to my questions using the search, but now I have issue with Samsung Syncmaster 204B monitor which at first is missing many components in power supply board. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, sermulis

Comment

hi guys,

i used this forum passivley since a long time but now i need active help to solve some Problems. So, hello @ all!

gr33tz
                        comb4t

Comment

Greetings all. :-)
                          I stumbled onto this forum while searching for some monitor help. Looks like a great forum! I'm in the Ottawa Ontario, Canada area. Currently I'm a lab tech at a telecom company. I spend most of my time soldering things for the engineers here. I've been in the high tech industry in one way or another for over 35 years. Looking forward to taking advantage of the brains here. ;-)
                          Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to fix my monitor which is what led me to this forum.

Cheers

Comment

Hi everyone,
                              I'm 35 and I've been through this site many times. Very useful.
                              I decided to join to share little knowledge I have and exchange with the others.
                              Have a nice day

Comment

Hello ! My name is Valentin, I'm 21 years old and live in Romania.

Comment

Hi am patrick from the bahamas help to be a part of this forum, Info transactions is welcome.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Steve from the UK...

Comment

Hello, I'm Josh from Arizona. I found this forum while searching for help to fix my TV.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi folks,
                                          I'm John from South Carolina. I've worked on electronics around the edges for 30 years, but never as my main profession. Built a few things, fixed a bunch of different stuff. Broken yet more stuff trying to fix it. A good indication of both my geekiness and age is that I own a 400MHz Tektronix analog oscilloscope. I'm here primarily to learn what I can to fix my hand me down Samsung LCD TV, but I will return often and try to contribute. There is always something electronic that needs fixing at my house.

Comment

Working...
                                          X