This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. Trying to screw with an old Sony VAIO laptop and was looking for some files that are on this site to use as a reference. Glad to be here too since this forum should be of wonderful help.
    Non-binary, she/they. :^))

Technology enthusiast who likes working on computers, video game systems, and other electronics.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello Bad Caps,

My name is Brandon . I am 32 yr/o male living in California at the moment. I work full time for a large well known company develioping software. I found this site when trying to obtain a schematic for my laptop.

I honestly had not heard of the site before but if I actually am able to get my schematic I desperately need in a timely manner then I will most definitely be poking around.

Look forward to future interactions.

Brandon

Comment

hello badcaps! My name is Angelina, I'm a girl (maybe my name will be unusual for you) and I'm from Chisinau (Moldova), I found this forum through Google when trying to unlock the BIOS for a laptop that my father accidentally password-protected

Comment

Hello Guys!

New user here.
            Seeking expertise to repair my LG 55EC930T OLED TV

BR
            Dulaj

Comment

Well, hello from Sweden everyone!
              New to this forum and i stumbled on it due to the fact i messed up with some of my fujitsus.

Got recommended to go here for this is what they say the best place to recover... :-)

Have a nice day everyone!

Comment

Hi all!

I'm Tom. Electronics hobbyist by heart.

I work on a lot of retro and vintage computer stuff, which really cleanses the mind.

I see a lot of very interesting discussions and projects around here. I've been a silent reader for years, and only thought of registering just now.

Anyhow, let's have some fun!

Comment

Hello from Ukraine!
                  My name is Dima. Electronic - is my work and my hobby)

Glory to Ukraine!

Comment

Hello folks.

Come from forensic enviroment.

Comment

hello everyone, my name is Massimo, I'm an electronics enthusiast, I like to repair PC motherboards with various problems, and I would be very happy to receive your help

Comment

hi everyone, i'm Diomede

Comment

Привет я Алекс , я из Кыргызстана, чинил ноутбук с пробелой фриза 4834 и наткнулся на сайт! Помогли спасибо

Comment

Hi, I'm a new user ��

Just registered so that I can learn enough to (hopefully) repair my failing iMac, amongst other things.

Comment

welcome everybody

I have been working in the field of electronic equipment maintenance since 1991
                              I found this forum and everyone here is very nice and helpful
                              I loved this forum as much as I love my profession of maintaining electronic devices

Nice to meet you

Comment

Hello everyone ! I'm an electronics addict from Portugal. I'm starting to give my first steps into repair and came across this forum as I was looking for ways to fix a Samsung TV. Hope I can get the help that I need here and also this seems like a cozy forum to hang around. Hope I'm right about it !

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello,
                                    I'm new.
                                    I'm happy to be a member of bad caps' forum.

Comment

Hello
                                      The topic I wanted to introduce, for beginners who can determine the ESR of the capacitor with an inexpensive device, is to use the LCR-T4 device, this device is an electronic component tester that, although it is cheap, has good performance for It has beginners.

Comment

Hello

Short intro. I'm an IT technician, sometimes with a hand in electrical and electronics field, hence the interest in this forum. I'm a long time user in other known forums, and I'm glad to be a new member of badcaps.

Cumps

Comment

my name is steve i am from serbia. I'm an amateur with laptops and I think this forum will help me a lot. greetings to all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X