X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there from New Zealand.
    I found this site from a reference from the @LearnElectronicsRepair youtube channel.

A number of Amplifiers have started to gather over the years and this is my attempt to do something with them.

I hope someone can help me work out how to diagnose one of them!

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Hi all, i`m the new one :-)

Comment

Hi everyone i'm a new user, like the tousend other posts here. ;D
          I'm from Switzerland and tying repair some electronics devices fo the pure joy of repair them and knowledge of how to doing so.

I may be sillent user and only post if there is something to say whats nobody has asked/answered.

cerritus

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Eugene. I am sitting in front of a laptop with a programmer and a bios chip.
            To be honest, I went to the forum by chance when I found out that they can help here, I hope to find here what I'm looking for.

Comment

Hi, probably noone is reading this at that moment, so to be quick. I love to repair things, and im trying to learn as much as i can. Hope i would be able to help in some simple stuff and get help in things that for me seems more advanced. Have a nice day/night

Comment

hello New from Connecticut with a passion for 80's fisher electronics.

Comment

Hi my name is Steven and I'm having trouble with a fun bikes 800w electric quad it runs but it's under power any help plz

Comment

Hi everyone I'm Miracle. I am knew to electronics, I'm very excited to be here. I hope to learn alot from great minds here

Comment

Please I need the schematics for Asus X407ma rev 2.0

Comment

Hi there from Canada found this forum while researching info for a motherboard bios I bricked

Comment

Just doing a second post cause I think the quick reply still has me locked.

Comment

Всем привет, меня зовут Павел я из России. Занимаюсь ремонтом компьютеров, ноутбуков и принтеров.

Comment

Just a guy who repairs any broken electronic I come across. Currently specializing in 13 original Xbox's. 12 of which arrived faulty. None relegated to parts and all are about 90% done.

I come for ye capacitor knowledge.

Comment

hi,

just found this forum. Looking for some information on how to flash a bios on a lenovo flex 5 14are05. I will be reading first of all.

Comment

I am Joe from Malawi. I am a biomedical engineer with computer repairing as a hobby and side hustle. I am still growing my skills and I hope that this forum will be useful.

Regards

Comment

Hi All. I'm looking for knowlege on hardware and software. I'm knew to find a lot here.
                                    I know I can find a lot here .

Comment

Hi, I'm from Spain and I love this forum because you can find problems, as well as solutions for certain faults in motherboards, power boards, etc.

Something that is not always available in the forums of Spain.

Thanks for everything.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Spain and I love this forum because you can find problems, as well as solutions for certain faults in motherboards, power boards, etc.

Something that is not always available in the forums of Spain.

Thanks for everything.

Comment

Hello guys
                                          I'm a new member her and I'm interested in learning some technical skills to shape my experience.

Comment

Working...
                                          X