Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello.

Comment

Hello, thank you for this community

Comment

Hi Im Mark. I have lurked here for years, but havent contributed yet. My latest project is a KSGER soldering station with a dodgy power supply. I have found the most detailed answers to other searches on this forum so I am posting my half finished troubleshooting here

Looking forward to the experts

Comment

Hello!
          Thank you for the access to the forum. I've got an old Tek scope and the info that I found here is very useful!

Comment

Hello, new member, here to learn more about troubleshooting PCB's.

Comment

Hello there im Joel and a technician im consoles and manteince of pc and fixing. But im new about short areas. And im looking to learn more and be helpfull here. Im i cam. Thanks to all.

Comment

Hi all I'm from Queensland Australia, on a musician who started off with guitar pedal tinkering and I'm now into tinkering with TVs from CRTs to plasmas. Looking forward to learning a lot more from you guys 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

My name is Daniel this is by far best place to be creative and fix everything First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff. I won't post much, I'm a reader more than anything.

Comment

Hello!
                    I'm an engineer and have been using computers practically my whole life. Gaming, work life, or even DJing, there's a computer being used!!
                    What lead me here was changing a setting in an unlocked BIOS ended up bricking my laptop.
                    ...so here I am!

Comment

hi, my name is Ben, I'm 44 years old and I'm from Shithole Germany =D. Professionally I am an electrical engineer and in my free time I disassemble everything that is defective, from small appliances to washing machines.

Comment

I am new member in this group , please I need your assistance in near future in technical operation in computer

Comment

hi there!

Comment

Hello!

Comment

I'm an electronics technician from Wales, hello!

Comment

Hello, how could I have missed this forum until now, it is probably the best of it's kind. Thanks for everything here, I hope I could contribute something worthwhile also.
                                I am from Bulgaria, fixing stuff was my hobby for years, now becoming something more.
                                Best regards to all!

Comment

Hello, greetings from Brazil..

Comment

Hello, best greetings from switzerland...

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello from Washington State, USA. I am here mainly to learn audio amplifier repair help/tips. Thank you for allowing me into the forum!

Comment

Hello from San Antonio Texas. I am always interested in all things electronic and computer networking. I have a question on a TV I am trying to fix and will post it separately.

Comment

Working...
                                          X