• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone!

Comment

Greetings.

Just checking in. Found this site while Googling for some cap info. Looks like a great resource. It's always the dang capacitor...

Comment

Hello, my name is Igor. i'm from Croatia, would like some advice with the Philips Led TV, Thanks guys!

Comment

Hello everyone. I’m Blue, here to find a way to make my Surface Pro work again and this seems to be the best place on the Internet I’ve come across for the task. Cheers!

Comment

New user - no spam here.

Comment

Hi everyone.
              New user here.
              Samsung LE40B755 backlight failure.

//Patrik

Comment

Hi everyone

Another new user. :-)
                been tinkering/hacking/repairing stuff for years and only now taking the plunge on forum.
                Looks like a great place with like minded folks.
                Regards
                K

Comment

mahmoud, from algeria.it technician with 5 years experience still new to electronics, came to this forum from a youtube video.
                  i hope that i can help you guys with anything i know and to learn from you

Comment

Hello, I'm Thomas from Germany. Been fixing Computers and Laptops for quite some time. Often when I was looking for solutions online I stumbled over this page. So I set up an account... and totally forgot for over 2 Years because of things happening in the world.

Well I was searching for a BIOS dump today and google reminded me of this site. So here I finally am and hopefully I can also contribute to help others whenever possible.

Comment

Hi,
                      I'm Oli from London. I have a job in IT consultancy and I have interests including building and repairing e-bikes, and repairing various different types of computers and test equipment. I have registered here to find help and support, especially in the form of finding schematics and board views. I am looking forward to joining the community here. Kind regards.

Comment

54 , been tinkering with computers since the commodore 64 ...

enjoy dismantling and reassembling and attempting repairs first, before sending away...

cheers

Comment

Hello all, I registered to view information about the Zephyrus G14 laptop---having problems with booting when ram is installed, but it boots fine without.

Cheers and happy repairing!

Comment

Hi All,

Australian with some very basic skills. Happy to be here and learn / view what others have learned.

Cheers,
                            hewfish

Comment

Hi My name is Rudolph,

I am from Pretoria South Africa i have a repair center here i need to do my repairs faster and found this site useful in doing so.

Comment

Hello,
                                My name is Gürkan. I live in Istanbul. I have been working in the IT Sector for about 10 years. I'm more of an expert on hardware.

Comment

Hello and greetings from Germany.
                                  I am retired software programmer . I am 71 years old and still trying to learn "new tricks".

Cheers
                                  msdotz

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm from Czech. When i was teenager, i was learning electronics, repairing stuff for my friends etc. I'm here to revive my knowledge and is going pretty fast, i ended up learning just new technologies, not all skills.

Greetings

Pavel

Comment

Hi! Greetings from the middle of beautiful Germany. Prost!

Comment

Hello.

I'm Fraser. I am a programmer by trade.
                                        I have been working as an Quality Analyst on the same product for 9 years.
                                        As a hobby, I have been messing with computer hardware, microcontrollers, and general electronics for a long time.

Some things are easier than others. Writing code for a micro controller is easy. Fixing a radio is easy. Removing an admin password from the bios of a laptop is a lot harder than it was 20 years ago.
                                        That is why I am here . But not why I will stay.

This "feels" like the open source community of computer hardware.
                                        I like that.

Comment

I'm Fraser.

I am a programmer by trade
                                          but I have been a Quality Analyst for the same product these past 9 years.

As hobbies, I have been messing with computer hardware, microcontrollers, and general electronics for a very long time.

Writing code can be easy. Fixing a radio can be easy. Removing a bios password was easy 20 years ago. I guess it is not now.

That is why I am here but not why I will stay .

This "feels" like the open source of the hardware community and I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X