This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everybody. I am another new user who came to this wonderful forum to spend time usefully. I've been repairing electronics for 15 years. Unfortunately, I hardly understand English, but I know how to use a translator. But technical English, of course, I had to learn to understand for so many years of reading the datasheets))

Comment

Hi I'm Steve, I have been working in IT for 20+ years, use a macbook pro for most of my day to day systems administration and I game on a custom built pc a ryzen 4790 gtx 1080, not really gaming much these days, maybe a spot of elite dangerous now and again.

Comment

Hello everyone

I am new to board repair and this appears to be an excellent source to learn. I am from Bulgaria.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am in Herefordshire,: UK, I am 76 and trying to repair/blow up various electronic items and need all the guidance I can get, a raw beginner who is willing to listen and learn from those willing to advise, not a lot to offer in return as my trade was a Coded Pipe Welder, please make allowances for my ignorance in the Electronic World, respect as always to you all, brilizden

Comment

Good morning! Wive had a screen that died after 1+ year and I kept the parts to see if I could perform a component swap and make some kind of magic mirror...I've had success with component swapping with PCs and cars in the past but wasn't ready for the integration with screens and their middleware. Google finally showed a post here, so I joined.

Thanks for letting me in!

Mike Miller,
            Parker, CO

Comment

Hello everyone,
              Finally took the time to register. Have a nice weekend!

Comment

Witam wszystkich, którzy doŁĄczajĄ!!

Comment

Hello! Glad to be part of the community. There seems to be lots of great knowledge here.
                  I work in IT and I've been doing electronics repair for a while

Comment

i was referred here by the Learn Electronics Repair channel on youtube. Richard is an amazing presenter!

Comment

My name is Jia Geng from Singapore. I'm a 25 year old PhD student in bioinformatics. I am joining this forum to learn more about repairing spoilt laptops. Well what does my job have to do with digital electronics? I type a lot as a programmer. So I got into designing PCBs for split keyboards (a kind of keyboard split into half for ergonomic reasons), and that's where I was forced to read board files. It kind of grew into a hobby, and now I have just purchased my first broken macbook with the intention of repairing it. I hope more laptops can be repaired instead of being thrown away, to give them a new life to someone in need.

Comment

Hello from Portugal

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure out my bios password. I hope I can retrieve it.

Comment

Hi. I'm gjgib. I'm from Venezuela. I started learning about electric/electronic circuits. I started doing some basic repairs in order to gain more knowledge. I joined here looking for info/wisdom from veterans and willing to share what I know to rookie ones!

Comment

Hello, I'm Ryan, 36 year old repair tech from Texas that focuses mostly on laptops, PCs and more recently MacBooks. Started to get interested in board repair around 2019 when I found Rossman's channel and have done a number of board repairs myself since then. I appreciate this forum for giving me access to almost all of the MacBook schematics and boardviews. Thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone !
                                I find this forum after searching a .bin bios for a ZS600. I think i can find this here.
                                Sorry for my english. I can't speack more to introduce myself.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by willawake View Post
                                  welcome feel free to ask any question or just have fun...
                                  Hi Guys,
                                  I'm new here but a friend of mine said to come here and ask this forum is full of good people.
                                  I am in desperate need of a Diagram for this graphic card.
                                  Zotac GTX770AMP edition 2 GB 256-bit DDR5
                                  I will appreciate your help.
                                  Many thanks.

Comment

Hallo everyone
                                    Glad to be part of the community.. I'm from indonesia, healty and happy for everyone in forum

Comment

Hi, it's me from Vietnam. I found this site pretty much helpful. Great community and hope everyone have a great time here.

Comment

Hello, I am from the USA and looking to use this site for tech support and BIOS. looking forward to meeting you all!

Comment

Hello guys!
                                          I'm Yossy from Japan.
                                          I love repairing electronics from laptops to washing machines. Since I was a kid, I couldn't help but disassemble literally any kind of electronics. So sometimes I got scolded by my parents for breaking down things. LOL. These days I enjoy watching Youtube channels and learn how to fix dead laptop or smart-phones. I didn't know about Badcaps since AdamantIT mentioned this forum to solve the difficult repairs. I would like to be a member of electronic enthusiasts here. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X