X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone ! I'm glad to be here.
    I really like electronics and repair stuff as a hobby.

Comment

hello bad caps

Comment

Hello.
        My name is Darius.
        I joined badcaps.net to have access to the attached files in BIOS forums.

Comment

Hi everyone, My name is Fabio and I'm writing from a small village near Rome (Fiumicino)..

I'm very happy of joining this great community.

Wow really an amazing forum !!!

Comment

Hi I'm matthew trying to repair an old Asus mobo the internet has not been helpful

Comment

Hello! my name is Jim and thanks for letting me join in, fairly new to electronics so
              needless to say, I have a lot of questions, first thought I would listen and learn to the best of my ability. Thank you

Comment

Hi there, my name is lionel, from France. I repair lots of vintage hifi stuff, and from times to times tv, computer and other "modern" electronics

Comment

Hey, I joined while I'm trying to fix an Acer A515-51-592H that won't boot anymore.

Comment

Hello peoples I'm Teodarkly, someone who has an addiction for old and new machines aswell as free and open source software

Comment

Hello all! RIPGOA here. Having hobbies but electronics are my passion. Here to learn something new.

Comment

Hello,

My name is charles. Im new to the scene but looking to fix my own laptops instead of going to apple and paying a fortune! i know basic electronics but just getting into boards and such with Macs!

Comment

I also can't post. I've done everything needed. Can someone help??

Comment

Hi, my name is nick_95_fhcl. I'm from Chile. I'm a law student. As hobby i like to repair things (laptops, smartphones, etc); 3D print; learn to code (frontend and backend).

Comment

Hello everyone one
                              Just a By-pass lover, being a electronics head.
                              I want to help any one with all my best.
                              Thanks friends 😊😊😊

Comment

New user here... found the page while trying to find a fix for my Legion S7 that's not booting

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello; I am happy to be in this forum. It contains really valuable information. I will try to be a part of this community. I hope the answers I get from you will lead me to gain enough information to answer the questions of the newcomers in the future.

Comment

Hello!! I'm happy to join the badcaps.net forum. Good luck to all participants of the forum!

Comment

New account here. Definitely need to get on the up and up of learning about computers and actually found this site trying to repair some monitors for my home studio. Glad to be a part of this group.

Comment

hi

Comment

Working...
                                          X