This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Was looking for a board schematic for an old laptop and found one here. Had to register to download it. Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Sebastian and I'm from Poland.
      Saw this forum some time and was amazed by how friendly and helpful everyone here is.
      Hope I would be able to provide some help to others here (but with my knowledge that will be hard at this time).

Anyway, it's very nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hello guys,

Copenhagen calling ...

Needed help with HP Elitebook 840 G3 to reset Bios admin password.

Thanks for your site, as HP does not want to service costumers.

Comment

Hi, My name is Steve, I'm 54. I used to be a mechanic so have some knowledge of vehicle electrics but have been under other employment for over 20yrs. I had a stroke 2 1/2 years ago which left me disabled so have taken up electronics as a hobby, so I am really new to this. Sure I will find this forum very useful and fun.

Comment

Originally posted by sebbon View Post
            Hello everyone!

My name is Sebastian and I'm from Poland.
            Hello everyone!

I'm too from Poland. I want to try fixing some hardware. Maybe I find some useful information .

Comment

Hello to everybody,

I have got my mac air bricked, trying to find a solution here.

Good day everybody!

Comment

Greetings!

Looking for possible cause/effect/solution for Samsung LCD.

Comment

I am a Mexican electronic engineer, i like to fix electronic devices, i also like to share my knowledge with other people. I´m thankful to be part of this community, I hope you can help me when i need it, and i hope I can do the same.
                  Greetings to all of you!!

Comment

Hello, I ´ve repaired computer since I was a child. My firts computer was a intel 386 with 8Mb RAM and only 250 Mb of storage,Win 3.11 it was the firts computer that i fixed in 2000.I study electronic, networking,systems and some program lenguage, personaly i like fix computer and share experiencie with others collegue, learn about computers.Thanks for accept me in this forum,greetings from Uruguay.

Comment

Hello y'all,

Just a person that likes to fix things and help others.

Comment

Hi there, Paul from San Francisco weighing in. I'm currently repairing an ACT Apricot XI and have found these forums quite helpful. Thank you!

Comment

Hi, joining the board to learn something new !

Comment

This forum is a great resource for board schematics that I've needed.

Comment

Greetings!
                              Keep the good work! Great source of information and valuable advices.

Comment

I'm Sean. Indiana. I work with a lot of old industrial equipment.

Comment

greetings!

Comment

Hello,
                                    Undergrade of Computer Science. ( I might switch to graphical design ). Not sure where life will take me, but that the best part of life.

Currently own Razer Blade. (last time I ever own a Razer lol). Haven't build a rig in 7 years. So I'm grateful I'll be able to in January. Ryzen and 3090ti baby

~Sic itur Ad Astra

Comment

Hello! I'm a mostly software guy but I'm eager to learn component level repair. I have too much dead tech laying around. And it also helps in understanding how computers work.

Comment

I am Korean. (Republic of Korea)

I am a hardware developer and have been working for about 20 years.

I wrote hardware-related information and signed up to receive help.

Very nice and thank you ^^

Comment

Hello, just getting into troubleshooting my own electronics and wanted to join the community here! I'm a mechanical engineer by training but have a knack for wanting to try everything.

Comment

Working...
                                          X