• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, getting back into electronics after some years out of the scene

Comment

Hello from Ukraine! I came to this forum to find ladies n bios for my laptop HP G62-a35ER.

Comment

Hello everyone,
        I'm from Sri Lanka. An electronics Hobbyists. currently trying to learn LED tv power supply repairing.

Comment

Hi Everyone, just here to learn. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Hi everyone. Here's to my journey to fixing Macbooks

Comment

Hello

Im going bald trying to understand a capacitor I need to buy and who would know that a forum for capacitors exist, thank god for google and praise the lord for this forum.

Im now getting my hair back

Comment

just an amateur looking for help

PL

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm here for discussion and learn something. Nice to see y'all in this forum

Comment

Hi everyone, glad to be part of this community!

Comment

How exactly do you make your first post?

Comment

Ahh, that seems to be how! Been interested in PC's , laptops, tablets et al since I bought my first PC a long long time ago after the Computer Buyer show at Olympia a long time ago. A state of the art 486DX33 with a whopping 4MB Ram and 170MB HDD. Had problems with it from the get go and took it back to watch it get rebuilt several times over with every component replaced and got a courtesy upgrade to Dos 6.2 and WFW but still had issues. Turned out to be a generic boot sector virus on their installation disks but I was hooked. Now want to get in to repairing at board level, hence joining the group :-)

Comment

Hello dear forum!
                          I'm an "old" (56) electronics engineer, developing hardware and writing in C and Assembler. Now also doing local Repair Cafes for several years -- this lead me to this site here.
                          Interested in all kind of electronics, from tubes to microprocessors.

Comment

I am posting because there is no better site out there that helps me with all the crazy zany computer things I enjoy doing.

I recently put OPNSENSE on a Meraki MX100, will post later.

New goal is OPNSENSE on a MS350....I want 10GB SPF+.
                            Both are X86 intel. Anyone interested. I find these Meraki things all the time and they are perfect for real world instead of trash.

Comment

Hello everyone new to this group, im from philippines MABUHAY!!!

Comment

Hi all, happy to be here - hoping to make my first post shortly.

Comment

Hello, everyone! Happy to be here, hoping to get help for repairing my old LCD TV.

Comment

I am Remedy, a Ghanaian and a knowledge seeker in things i develop passion in. From my research bad cap forums to best platform to help me. Thanks for having me.

Comment

you're living legend

Comment

Hey All, just here to lean and help others where I can

Comment

Hello
                                          I just joined this forum after hearing about it a few times through the years. I guess it is the best in this field (even more so than EEVBlog) after being a reference for 19 years.
                                          I have been in electronics since I was a child (i.e. from the late 1970s) and did undergrad and grad degrees in EE in the 1990s and worked in component level repair (did design, reverse engineering, and manufacturing a few times) for a while but recently rediscovered repair working with a microscope (i guess they call it microsoldering) and some fancy modern tools and started doing component level repair for a living all over again. Thanks to everyone here who ever helped others with advice/info/experience, it is a big responsibility for me (to be a member) because I will never be able to catch up with you

Comment

Working...
                                          X